Author Topic: Chuck Brown w/ E.U.  (Read 1220 times)

sonickteam2

Chuck Brown w/ E.U.
« on: August 04, 2003, 06:58:00 pm »
is that the same EU that did that soing "Da Butt" ????  Man, that would just be great!! Although, you can get "da butt" much cheaper than $25 right here in Baltimore!

twangirl

Re: Chuck Brown w/ E.U.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 07:36:00 pm »
It's the same EU, and they still play that song. That's a classic old-school gogo show right there.

lily1

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 08:57:00 pm »
i'm seriously considering going. chuck brown is a dc legend. and it don't get more dc than go go.

Captain Jack

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 10:28:00 pm »
don't forget about Sugar Bear. I saw Trouble Funk open for Fishbone at 9:30 club a couple years ago, it was the coolest thing I had ever seen, it inspired me to form a go-go band with my friends. The band was to be called "Cock Fuck", we gonna start playing around as soon as we recruit the last 12 members [1 bassist, 1 bassist who just stands there but doesnt play his bass, 3 vocalists, 1 lead triangle, 1 rhythm triangle, 2 shouters, 1 skinny black guy who plays that drum configuration with 3 different tones of cow bell,  2 built angry looking black guys that stand on the stage motionless wearing towels on their heads.] But in the meantime, we gigged as Col. T. Conrad Johnson & his Fabulous Rotating band and a couple appearances as Crackas with Sticks Band (CWS Band).

onefellswoop

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 10:12:00 pm »
go-go is the shit. love that music!