Author Topic: The Faint  (Read 6880 times)

walkman

Re: The Faint
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2003, 09:22:00 pm »
Aw jeez.  After a couple months spent lurking the board, I finally located the testicular force to post, and I'm so glad I did.  Kindred spirits are difficult to find in this uncertain day and age.

poorlulu

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2003, 09:28:00 pm »
don't fuck with the band......because the bands on fire................<P>fuck this band...........fuck their holes ........but if they split up.......youre responsible..........<P>yaaaaaaaaay mclusky............when are they coming back?

megs

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2003, 09:35:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B>Aw jeez.  After a couple months spent lurking the board, I finally located the testicular force to post, and I'm so glad I did.  Kindred spirits are difficult to find in this uncertain day and age.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>amen honey!!!!!! if i had a drink i'd make a toast.

megs

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2003, 09:37:00 pm »
poorlulu (and everyone else who loves mclusky): my inside source tells me that mclusky are working on coming back to the states this year, *but* they might not come back to d.c. since they were here in november. however, i am doing what i can to try and get them down here again!! <BR>"if i can't kill kenny then i can't do anything right...right...but if i can kill kenny i can't do anything right...and if i don't get drunk then i'm not a slave to drink..." god bless 'em!

megs

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2003, 09:40:00 pm »
by the way, walkman, do you like the walkmen? or is your name inspired by something else...? just curious.

walkman

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2003, 09:47:00 pm »
Well, I'm all about the Sony product, being a mixtape addict, but I enjoy the band also.  And I'm feeling strange, sudden urges to go out and buy a Saturn.

megs

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2003, 10:19:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B>Well, I'm all about the Sony product, being a mixtape addict, but I enjoy the band also.  And I'm feeling strange, sudden urges to go out and buy a Saturn.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>haha! i wonder if saturn's been raking in the big bucks thanks to that ad lately.

walkman

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2003, 10:23:00 pm »
Does Saturn ever rake in the big bucks?  I thought they were all about delivering chicken noodle soup to invalids.

kurosawa-b/w

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2003, 09:11:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by megs:<BR><B>poorlulu (and everyone else who loves mclusky): my inside source tells me that mclusky are working on coming back to the states this year, *but* they might not come back to d.c. since they were here in november. however, i am doing what i can to try and get them down here again!! </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Megs, if they don't come to DC, I'm up for a road trip to go and see them. And Walkman, we are glad you are here, too. Do you like the band Seafood?<BR>

wingelbert humptyback

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2003, 12:00:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kurosawa-b/w:<BR><B> Megs, if they don't come to DC, I'm up for a road trip to go and see them. And Walkman, we are glad you are here, too. Do you like the band Seafood?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i can't believe i missed mclusky coming around the first time. i definitely wasn't paying full time attention when that happened.<BR>and not that you're asking me, but i love seafood. they are definitely one of my favorite guitar driven UK bands. pretty good show last time as well, even though the rest of the bill could've been better.

kurosawa-b/w

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2003, 01:30:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wingelbert humptyback:<BR><B> i can't believe i missed mclusky coming around the first time. i definitely wasn't paying full time attention when that happened.<BR>and not that you're asking me, but i love seafood. they are definitely one of my favorite guitar driven UK bands. pretty good show last time as well, even though the rest of the bill could've been better.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm a big fan of Seafood. That show last April was good but they only played about 5 songs. I'm ready to hear a full set! You can listen to one of their new songs on their website...<BR>