Author Topic: Coachella 2003  (Read 7027 times)

sonickteam2

Re: Coachella 2003
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2003, 10:56:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imrotten:<BR><B> >> You do realize that Coachella is NOT in a stadium!There is NO seating! It is all grassey fields and it's hot as hell! After saying that I would have to say it's the best thing you'll probably see for a while. Have fun.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>  yes, its in a Polo Field, with tents around it.  my friends have been there, and pretty much described me the place.  i dont want seating, and i dont need a damn seat!! i wouldnt sit in one if you gave it to me anyway.  And at least its in April so it might not be SO hot, hopefully.<BR>  I had the time of my life at Woodstock, so i think i can make the best of any situation, you know    <BR>

dtqjr

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2003, 01:55:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imrotten:<BR><B> >> You do realize that Coachella is NOT in a stadium!There is NO seating! It is all grassey fields and it's hot as hell! After saying that I would have to say it's the best thing you'll probably see for a while. Have fun.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>In 1999 there were some bleachers not too far back from the 2nd stage.  Regarding the heat, it was in Oct of that year and the heat wasn't any worse than an average summer day on the east coast.  And the grassy fields are absolutely wonderful; I walked inside, removed my sneakers and walked around barefoot all day long!

paige

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2003, 12:15:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dtqjr:<BR><B>  And the grassy fields are absolutely wonderful; I walked inside, removed my sneakers and walked around barefoot all day long!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you say that now... just wait til you step on some gross dirty broken glass. eww

walkman

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2003, 02:29:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> you say that now... just wait til you step on some gross dirty tube sock. eww</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>RHCP strikes again.

Joymonster

• MySpace
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2003, 02:46:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imrotten:<BR><B> >> You do realize that Coachella is NOT in a stadium!There is NO seating! It is all grassey fields and it's hot as hell!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I guess that explains why there is a $2.00 "building convenience" charge also included in the ticket pricing. It all makes sense now.<BR>

dtqjr

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2003, 07:11:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B> RHCP strikes again.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yea, that was back when the crowd was civilized; which unfortunately might not be the case this year.

sonickteam2

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2003, 09:15:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joymonster:<BR><B> I guess that explains why there is a $2.00 "building convenience" charge also included in the ticket pricing. It all makes sense now.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>there IS a building.  Its a polo field/stadium thing, i dont know if they have seats in it tho, but there is a structure. the main stage is in there and the rest is around it.  building fees are crap tho, anyway.

sonickteam2

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2003, 06:49:00 pm »
and Interpol joins on the Coachella lineup.<P>just thought i would let ya know.<P>anyone going out to see them Monday?

Dandy01

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2003, 07:10:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B>  and Interpol joins on the Coachella lineup.<P>just thought i would let ya know.<P>anyone going out to see them Monday?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If not in Balto, then Cali!  See you there, Sonick!

kurosawa-b/w

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2003, 01:01:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B>  and Interpol joins on the Coachella lineup.<P>just thought i would let ya know.<P>anyone going out to see them Monday?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Good God. Could this line-up be any more painful to read about? Jeesh. I would love to go...<P>

Dr. Anton Phibes

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2003, 01:03:00 am »
Then Go!! I went and it rocked.......I would give my left one to make it again.....

lily1

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2003, 01:06:00 am »
did you give your right one to go the first time?  <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imrotten:<BR><B>Then Go!! I went and it rocked.......I would give my left one to make it again.....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Dr. Anton Phibes

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2003, 01:09:00 am »
Nope....just racked my Amex!!

Dandy01

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2003, 08:37:00 pm »
anybody know the amount of tickets left for the Interpol show Monday?  Will they still be available at the door?

myuman

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2003, 08:31:00 pm »
Thinking of making the Coachella trip... I heard about these $200 plane tickets.... just exactly what big name travel agent are those at?