Author Topic: Re: Mary J. Bilge  (Read 1758 times)

poorlulu

Re: Mary J. Bilge
« on: February 21, 2003, 01:15:00 pm »
that is a truly eeeeevvvvvvviil question..........but i would go with piano man at least it's not something really awful like the hustle............<P>

poorlulu

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2003, 01:24:00 pm »
well seeing as how i dontknow what the theme from s.w.a.t is i'll pick that.......it might grow on me........<P>now for you.........the entire back catologue of celine dion or shania twain............?

paige

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 01:39:00 pm »
love... love will keep us together... think of me whenever.... hahahahaha

poorlulu

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2003, 01:48:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Bombay Doors:<BR><B><A HREF="http://formenmedia.ign.com/media/news/image/gear/music/breaks2/swat.mp3" TARGET=_blank>Theme from S.W.A.T.[/url]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>that was great ..........70's tastic........i'd listen to that for eternity and grow a big fro in the meantime.........

smakawhat

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2003, 01:21:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> that was great ..........70's tastic........i'd listen to that for eternity and grow a big fro in the meantime.........</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>man how could you hate that... that guy's got groove...