Author Topic: Forum format question  (Read 6824 times)

poorlulu

Re: Forum format question
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2003, 06:23:00 pm »
who likes the counting crows?<BR> and why are we even bothering to reply to him/her/it about the running of a message board they obviously very rarely read or post on...........<P>i love that once every 6 months or so some smartarse who finds this bb has to make some stupid comment on how it runs............when it's easily one of the most active ones out there.......<P>might'nt that tell you something.............<P>well that and we are all really,really bored....

jadetree

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2003, 06:25:00 pm »
<P>Were you at the Velvet Lounge recently vickSka241?

paige

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2003, 07:34:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B><BR>might'nt that tell you something.............<P>well that and we are all really,really bored....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i have never been surrounded by people who are as bored as i am in my whole life. i lovei t.

vickSka241

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2003, 09:05:00 pm »
I'm not some smartarse who happened to stumble upon this board to comment on how it runs, I've been a member for over a year and just don't post all that much. I wasn't criticizing the way this board runs, I just thought it was interesting compared to how others are set up and thought "Hey, maybe I could start a conversation." I read this board at least once a day, thank you. and God forbid I might like a band that you don't, I didn't ask for you to criticize them just because I used them as an example of a different bb.<BR>and no, I wasn't at the velvet lounge recently.<P>  <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B>who likes the counting crows?<BR> and why are we even bothering to reply to him/her/it about the running of a message board they obviously very rarely read or post on...........<P>i love that once every 6 months or so some smartarse who finds this bb has to make some stupid comment on how it runs............when it's easily one of the most active ones out there.......<P>might'nt that tell you something.............<P>well that and we are all really,really bored....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><p>[This message has been edited by vickSka241 (edited 02-21-2003).]

jadetree

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2003, 09:06:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vickSka241:<BR><B>I'm not some smartarse who happened to stumble upon this board to comment on how it runs, I've been a member for over a year and just don't post all that much. I wasn't criticizing the way this board runs, I just thought it was interesting compared to how others are set up and thought "Hey, maybe I could start a conversation." I read this board at least once a day, thank you. and God forbid I might like a band that you don't, I didn't ask for you to criticize them just because I used them as an example of a different bb.<BR>and no, I wasn't at the velvet lounge the other night.<P> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If you read the board once a day, what did you expect?

vickSka241

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2003, 09:08:00 pm »
like I said, just trying to start a conversation. i was bored at work. <BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B> If you read the board once a day, what did you expect?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

markie

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2003, 09:16:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vickSka241:<BR><B>like I said, just trying to start a conversation. i was bored at work. <BR> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>well why not talk about music or something, not about changing the board which is apparently quite popular. Which is more than can be said for the counting crows, well in groups of people under 60 years of age that is.<P>