Author Topic: For Markie Mark and Walkwoman  (Read 5559 times)

dmides

For Markie Mark and Walkwoman
« on: February 24, 2003, 01:46:00 am »
you guys are especially cool considering that you know the exact time between my posts. i realize that you two predominate roughly 50% of the posts which would again imply that you two are both extremely cool. i must end this  however by reiterating that it is quite sad that you two spend the majority of your time posting.

markie

Re: For Markie Mark and Walkwoman
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2003, 11:32:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Bombay Doors:<BR><B><A HREF="http://bitchmakemeasandwich.com/" TARGET=_blank>WTF?[/url]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>tuna mayonaise good enough?

markie

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2003, 11:36:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> tuna mayonaise good enough?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>don't eat the tuna sandwich...........<P>oh and dmides are you a tard...........?

poorlulu

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2003, 11:37:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> don't eat the tuna sandwich...........<P>oh and dmides are you a tard...........?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

markie

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2003, 11:38:00 am »
wow I am talking to myself again.<P>Go on eat the tuna sandwich.....

poorlulu

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2003, 11:39:00 am »
whooooooooops.......i did it again.....<P>dmides will probably think thats cool and will start a whole new thread to say so.........

markie

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2003, 11:41:00 am »
personally I hope dmides eats the tuna sandwich and finds hapiness.<P><BR>

ggw

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2003, 11:44:00 am »
I think he's found happiness in the attention you are paying him.  He can't stand to be ignored.

jadetree

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2003, 11:47:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>personally I hope dmides eats the tuna sandwich and finds hapiness.<P><BR>    </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I hear his dog is well fed

dmides

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2003, 01:58:00 pm »
i didnt think bombay doors would expose the truth and put himself into that situation, and i admire his bravery, but if he clearly wants to show the picture of his inbred sister that i routinely pimp out to markie and walkman i say go for it. as for the shocking image i had no idea that she poses in bunny costumes for her potential clients. It could just be that bombay himself likes the costume as it turns him on in some sick way that only he could find moving. And as for markie's response if i were a tard i can answer that. on a negative correlation, i am a tard as to what markie resembles michael jackson in a tv appearence, with myself being the negative. I hope this clears any misconfusion.

walkman

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2003, 06:41:00 pm »
Being an American, I have no understanding whatsoever of irony.  Therefore, I take everything Dim has said at face value, and am tickled pink.<P>Markie, perhaps you can enlighten us on the complicated workings of humor that does not require profanity or obese people.<P>Then again, what would be the point?<P>*thinking about how cool he is* â??<BR>Walk"woman" ha ha ha.

walkman

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2003, 06:45:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dmides:<BR><B>you guys are especially cool considering that you know the exact time between my posts. i realize that you two predominate roughly 50% of the posts which would again imply that you two are both extremely cool. i must end this  however by reiterating that it is quite sad that you two spend the majority of your time posting.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Predominate, v.    <P>1.  To have or gain controlling power or influence; prevail.<P>Sometimes using smaller words makes you seem less foolish.<P>Just a thought.  (Seems as though you haven't had a lot of those in the past 24 hours).<BR>

markie

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2003, 06:46:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B><BR>Markie, perhaps you can enlighten us on the complicated workings of humor that does not require profanity or obese people.<P>.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>perhaps you should watch hapiness?<P>I will stick a postcard to the wall for you tonight, that is for certain.

paige

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2003, 06:53:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> perhaps you should watch hapiness?<P>I will stick a postcard to the wall for you tonight, that is for certain.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>can we have some more grape Hi-C?

walkman

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2003, 06:54:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B><BR>I will stick a postcard to the wall for you tonight, that is for certain.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.  I'm going to listen to Don't Look Back in Anger and think about you, markie.