Author Topic: todays news in NME  (Read 7347 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: todays news in NME
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2003, 07:33:00 pm »
GETTING THIS BACK ON TOPIC...<P>so anyone checkout the white stripes preview deal?  what do i get for digging up a copy of each cd... a mp3 download or a crappy real audio stream of the songs.<P>and markie and relaxer had both better watch it, or i will send you both to timeout and be force you to considered your behavior while listening to willa ford.  good thing its not vansmack as it wouldn't much of a punishment for him.
T.Rex

markie

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2003, 07:37:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kosmo:<BR><B>GETTING THIS BACK ON TOPIC...<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>did anyone understand a word relaxer was saying?<P>I dont have a white stripes CD here so I dont know. I tried doing it without a CD and it made my mac miserable.....<P>Why not just put the stoopid CD on sale and be done with it?

sonickteam2

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2003, 11:39:00 pm »
you are a big fat geek<P>  do you have a job?

poorlulu

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2003, 03:14:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B>  you are a big fat geek<P>  do you have a job?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you want him don't you?

markie

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2003, 11:30:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B> I am a big fat greek<P>  where is my knob?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ah the unspeakable passion of the Greeks, might of known you were one of that sort.

Relaxer

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2003, 12:11:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> did anyone understand a word relaxer was saying?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>People usually don't. Speaking in tongues requires a raincoat, and I don't see any stormclouds. But when the heavens open like trembling legs, I will shiiiiiiiiiine.<P>I should be an English lyricist. All you people right here right now, dyknowhatimean? Well... no, not really.
oword

sonickteam2

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2003, 12:36:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> Ah the unspeakable passion of the Greeks, might of known you were one of that sort.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>do you have a problem with greeks?

markie

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2003, 01:35:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B> do you have a problem with greeks?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Nope, nor did F. Scot Fitzgerald.<P>I dont think Turkish people like them very much though.

Fico

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2003, 02:01:00 pm »
I can't believe you guys didn't mention Melissa Auf Der Maur and Paz Lenchantin as bass godesses... they sure are hot.. a nod also goes to Darcy from the Pumpkins and Sheryl Crow who'll play bass every now and then,..<P>now back to family feud with our guest host Markie..

markie

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2003, 02:14:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fico:<BR><B>I can't believe you guys didn't mention Melissa Auf Der Maur and Paz Lenchantin as bass godesses... </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>who are they? is one of them the real hot bassist from the donnas?<P>I always thought Paul Simonon was pretty hot.

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2003, 02:17:00 pm »
What about John Taylor of Duran Duran? He was by far the hottest guy in that band, and he played bass...

Fico

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2003, 02:21:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> who are they? is one of them the real hot bassist from the donnas?<P>I always thought Paul Simonon was pretty hot.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yer quite good at posting pictures and going to google for information, do it again or remain ignorant...<BR>

sonickteam2

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2003, 05:00:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> who are they? is one of them the real hot bassist from the donnas?<P>I always thought Paul Simonon was pretty hot.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Paz = APC (we wont mention Zwan)<P>Melissa = Hole (we wont mention Smashing Pumpkins)<P><BR>hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm