Author Topic: todays news in NME  (Read 7348 times)

markie

todays news in NME
« on: February 24, 2003, 04:44:00 pm »
well the bassist from JJ72 has left, so I wont be going to see them again.<P>And you can download tracks from elephant if you own an other white stripes CD....<P>YAWN, dont know why I even posted it really.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.nme.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.nme.com/[/url]

sonickteam2

Re: todays news in NME
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2003, 05:37:00 pm »
neither do i , you NME dork

Relaxer

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2003, 06:02:00 pm »
Clearly you're missing the major news here. Hilary Woods was the hottest bass player since Kim Deal (and was only recently replaced as the hottest by the bass player for Burning Brides). Never saw JJ72 live, so can't vouch for her musical ability (Mark Greaney always seemed Corgan-esque in his dominance of the band), but man, she was a lovely little lass.
oword

Henry Dark

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2003, 06:05:00 pm »
Kim Deal aint even close to hot...

chknfngrs

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2003, 06:08:00 pm »
lest we forget Britta Phillips de Luna.

markie

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2003, 06:08:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Relaxer:<BR><B>Clearly you're missing the major news here. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>didnt I mention JJ72s bassist in my original post?<P>Are you retarded?

wingelbert humptyback

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2003, 06:09:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Relaxer:<BR><B>Clearly you're missing the major news here. Hilary Woods was the hottest bass player since Kim Deal (and was only recently replaced as the hottest by the bass player for Burning Brides). Never saw JJ72 live, so can't vouch for her musical ability (Mark Greaney always seemed Corgan-esque in his dominance of the band), but man, she was a lovely little lass. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>She's held her own live both times I've seen them play. Especially considering she learned bass at the same time she joined the band. But there's little doubt that JJ72 is a<BR>vehicle for Mark Greaney's musical expression, which could be a good part of the reason why she chose to exit. It's still a shame to see her go.<BR>

Guiny

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2003, 06:16:00 pm »
I've never seen JJ72 live but i love their CD.

Relaxer

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2003, 06:24:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> didnt I mention JJ72s bassist in my original post?<P>Are you retarded?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No, but you're an idiot who can only communicate at a 5th-grade level. You stated that the bass player was leaving the band. You then said you're not sure why you even post the address. My response is that you're missing the major news, i.e. missing the point. But you missed the point about missing the point! Wow, that's serendipity. And you're a dick, dick.
oword

markie

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2003, 06:41:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Relaxer:<BR><B> No, but you're an idiot who can only communicate at a 5th-grade level.  </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ok please lower yourself to my pathetic fifth grade level and try and communicate in English sentences.<P><B>What was the major news that you think I missed?</B> <P>I didnt say I didnt know why I posted the address, I said I didnt know why I posted the news.<P>Obviously comprehension is a word you should check out here.....<BR> <A HREF="http://dictionary.reference.com" TARGET=_blank>http://dictionary.reference.com[/url] <P>

ggw

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2003, 06:45:00 pm »
Feel the love..............

markie

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2003, 06:47:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B>Feel the love..............</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>may I?

wingelbert humptyback

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2003, 06:51:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guiny:<BR><B>I've never seen JJ72 live but i love their CD.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>which one?

Relaxer

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2003, 07:16:00 pm »
You missed the point, the plot, the boat, the ball, the missus, right side of the barn, and... you missed me, ya big galoot. <P>Can I get up now? My hairshirt is getting all dusty.
oword

markie

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2003, 07:21:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Relaxer:<BR><B>You missed the point, the plot, the boat, the ball, the missus, right side of the barn, and... you missed me, ya big galoot. <P>Can I get up now? My hairshirt is getting all dusty. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>go and sit in the corner, there is a good boy.<P>