Author Topic: Supergrass?  (Read 20723 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: Supergrass?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2003, 09:25:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kurosawa-b/w:<BR><B>
Originally posted by walkman:<BR>A perfect way to cure my depression after next Tuesday night.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Why the depression? Did I miss something on another topic thread?<P>
<BR>seeing god speed you black emperor will leave the walkman blue...<P>kosmette and i will be trekking down for this one!  how about some chili at ben's before hand<BR>
T.Rex

ImNotYou

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2003, 11:58:00 am »
Well, I'd be more than happy to meet some of you guys.  I'll be the chick with yarn twists in her hair and a light black jacket.  If it gets here in time, I'll have  SuperGrass tee on with the art from their new album on it.  See you guys there!!

ImNotYou

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2003, 01:13:00 pm »
Well, if anyone wants to take pity, I'll be the girl with yarn twists in her hair and black jacket of some kind on.  I'd love to meet some of you guys.

markie

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2003, 01:16:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImNotYou:<BR><B>Well, if anyone wants to take pity, I'll be the girl with yarn twists in her hair and black jacket of some kind on.  I'd love to meet some of you guys.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you only want to meet guys? thats a shame..... Most of the guys on the board are so effette that normally they get mistaken for girls.<P>I will be sure to come and say hello though....

Dandy01

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2003, 01:41:00 pm »
The Coral is scheduled to be on Conan tonight. And are doing a taping for Last Call on Monday in NYC.  Tix for the taping are still available for anyone who will be in the area.

ImNotYou

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2003, 01:46:00 pm »
LOL..I met anyone really..but, thanks Markie.

ggw

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2003, 11:18:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> they are another British band..... their first album has not been released in the US yet, but they have been getting radio airplay and DCCD is carrying their singles for cheap.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The Coral's Skeleton Key EP is on sale at Olssons for $4.99.  Only the title track also appears on the full-length.  <P>It's surprisingly good.  Really, really good. I'm looking forward to the show.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2003, 10:22:00 am »
with so many forum nutters 'eaded to this show... iz think a pre show nosh session is order...  how about ben's chili bowl at 6:30ish.
T.Rex

markie

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2003, 11:01:00 am »
Well wifey does not finish work till 7.....<P>So I think we will head straight to the show and grab some nutritious nachos of ulysees or suchlike. I wanna be at the front for this show.

ggw

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2003, 11:04:00 am »
I have class until 9:00, so no pre-show for me.  I'm just hoping to get there in time to see The Coral.

lily1

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2003, 01:19:00 pm »
i won't be home from work until nearly 7 and at the club probably by 8 so i can be front and center so no preshow for me either. see you all at the front of the stage though.  

Venerable Bede

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2003, 03:07:00 pm »
well, seeing as how thursday is my last day at my job, i should be able to be there, with g/f around the time the doors open.  i'm full on set for the after show drinking, as i feel nearly fully recovered from my bout with pnuemonia and bronchitis, and i don't have to work on friday, either.
OU812

Fat Back

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2003, 03:30:00 pm »
I'll be there too, can't wait.  First time seeing both bands.

Fat Back

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2003, 03:32:00 pm »
too bad no one wants to do any pre-show, would have been good to meet all of you finally

Fat Back

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2003, 03:55:00 pm »
Although, I think that I have seen a few of you at a couple of shows...who's the cute guy with the spiky hair and the British accent?  I think I met him once at a show a long time ago.......