Author Topic: More ticket Info- V Fest  (Read 2058 times)

cking10

More ticket Info- V Fest
« on: July 17, 2006, 07:56:00 pm »
Hello,
 First time caller, long time fan...

Can anyone give me any info on both the mention of a Friday Pre-Sale as well as VIP tickets being available?

Thanks

mlegraphics

Re: More ticket Info- V Fest
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 09:46:00 pm »
You have to be a fan club member for the presale so far. Since the presale is Friday I doubt that an additional presale password will be offered and the fanclub is coded per city and not given until 10 am on Friday.

No word yet on VIP, doubt it'll be released to the public- Billboard.com's article listed a "limited" supply.

Good luck getting any additional info- people are prtective of passcodes here, the more people know the harder it is to get through... obviously.

saintangelsin

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 10:34:00 pm »
i'm really surprised at how huge this event is going to be. my only question is that will pimlico race track be large enough?

I get the impression that a lot of people from all over the country will be trying to get tickets, right?

mlegraphics

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 10:47:00 pm »
I know, it is going to be huge. There is some doubt posted on the other VFest forum, but I think it's going to sell out on Saturday even with the $$$ tickets.

I flew to Vegas to see the RHCPs last July for the free show they did and there were 50,000 people there. It was moved from a parking area to the fields of UNLV. It was so crowded that they blocked in the first few thousand people so that crowd rushing wouldn't occur. It was a mess. I'm sure that Seth Hurwitz will make sure details are covered.

I like the fact there are only two stages, one day, etc- it leads to a better show.

Fico

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 01:17:00 pm »
Originally posted by MLEpozi:
  I know, it is going to be huge. There is some doubt posted on the other VFest forum, but I think it's going to sell out on Saturday even with the $$$ tickets.

I like the fact there are only two stages, one day, etc- it leads to a better show.
How much are tickets going for?

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 01:25:00 pm »
Barbaro

floyd1975

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 07:03:00 pm »
Anyone know if there will be a venue box office to buy tickets from to save the ticketmaster raping?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 07:33:00 pm »
Originally posted by zstillings:
  Anyone know if there will be a venue box office to buy tickets from to save the ticketmaster raping?
Tickets will be available at the 9:30 and Merriweather Box office according to info posted in FAQ forum.
T.Rex