Author Topic: Marilyn Manson Presale PW  (Read 2457 times)

Marty666

Marilyn Manson Presale PW
« on: June 06, 2007, 09:58:00 pm »
has this even been announced or gone out yet? ticketmaster says theres gonna be a 930 presale on friday, but i havn't seen anything else about this yet.
 anyone know the password?

bnyced0

Re: Marilyn Manson Presale PW
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 10:57:00 pm »
Originally posted by Marty666:
  has this even been announced or gone out yet? ticketmaster says theres gonna be a 930 presale on friday, but i havn't seen anything else about this yet.
 anyone know the password?
Slayer pre-sale started yesterday at 10am, go to their fan club page.

secretsquirrel

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 11:09:00 pm »
Check the 9:30 email newsletter (mine arrived 12 minutes ago). There's a password & link in it.

Marty666

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 11:16:00 pm »
its $25 to join their fanclub, fuck that.

Marty666

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 11:17:00 pm »
Originally posted by chasef:
  Check the 9:30 email newsletter (mine arrived 12 minutes ago). There's a password & link in it.
ah, thank you!

Arlette

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 11:22:00 pm »
How can you have 666 in your username and title this thread "Marilyn Manson" pre-sale, and not "Slayer" pre-sale?

Marty666

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 11:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by Arlette:
  How can you have 666 in your username and title this thread "Marilyn Manson" pre-sale, and not "Slayer" pre-sale?
well i guess i got the slayer already covered then with the 666, huh?  although i really dont care much for slayer.

azaghal1981

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 11:32:00 pm »
I hate how with yahoo email accounts, the email newsletter doesn't get there until the middle of the night/early the next morning.
احمد

Arlette

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 01:03:00 am »

well i guess i got the slayer already covered then with the 666, huh?  although i really dont care much for slayer. [/b]
I'm sincerely curious.  How can you be a 666 kinda person and prefer Manson over Slayer?  Is it the music?  The performance?  The vibe?  What?

bnyced0

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 10:22:00 am »

well i guess i got the slayer already covered then with the 666, huh?  although i really dont care much for slayer. [/b]
I'm sincerely curious.  How can you be a 666 kinda person and prefer Manson over Slayer?  Is it the music?  The performance?  The vibe?  What? [/b]
Maybe Marty has bad eyesight and meant 999, I've been a Slayer guy since show no mercy and the heyday of metal blade cassettes so I obviously thought MM was a farce at first....but I've since come over to the "darkside" and actually like him quite a bit now, he's intelligent, inventive, and a sick muthaphucker. Perhaps it's mostly the fact he's not quite as popular, but any chance it's convenient to see him I don't pass it up.  Saw their first gig on this tour at Pinkpop and even in the rain, thunder, and lightning (oddly appropriate) it was great.  Now they're no Slayer, and in a perfect world this wouldn't be a co-headlining but rather Slayer with special guests MM, but so goes the commercial world.  I think it'll be a hell of a double bill.

Marty666

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 06:22:00 pm »

I'm sincerely curious.  How can you be a 666 kinda person and prefer Manson over Slayer?  Is it the music?  The performance?  The vibe?  What? [/b]
well, you also have to remember that I chose the screen name Marty666 back in 1999. Mansons Anti-Christ Superstar CD was only a couple years old, and on the ACS tour they played the "new" 930 club with church like stained glass windows and indoor snow at a sold out show.
 so i guess the 666 more reflects the fun and spirit of the times. kids used to dress up and wear make up to go to Manson shows. People would travel across the country to see them. it was a band then, and they were like the evil grateful dead with their crowd of followers.

Marty666

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 06:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by bnyced0:

Maybe Marty has bad eyesight and meant 999, I've been a Slayer guy since show no mercy and the heyday of metal blade cassettes so I obviously thought MM was a farce at first....but I've since come over to the "darkside" and actually like him quite a bit now, he's intelligent, inventive, and a sick muthaphucker. Perhaps it's mostly the fact he's not quite as popular, but any chance it's convenient to see him I don't pass it up.  Saw their first gig on this tour at Pinkpop and even in the rain, thunder, and lightning (oddly appropriate) it was great.  Now they're no Slayer, and in a perfect world this wouldn't be a co-headlining but rather Slayer with special guests MM, but so goes the commercial world.  I think it'll be a hell of a double bill. [/b]
see, ive always thought slayer was a farce. funny how perspective works.

azaghal1981

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 11:16:00 pm »
Actually, mine didn't even show up this week. Should I re-subscribe?

Originally posted by azaghal1981:
  I hate how with yahoo email accounts, the email newsletter doesn't get there until the middle of the night/early the next morning.
احمد

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 10:52:00 am »
OK I have a total "WTF" question about Merriweather.  I've never been to this venue before so pardon ifthis sounds like something rather ignorant...  The seating chart at TM shows a handicapped section in the right floor area.  This show is gen Ad floor.  Does Merriweather set up a handicapped section within the Gen Ad (I know Va Beach does this)?  I am hitting this show but as many of you know I have a pretty screwed up back and my knees pretty much don't even exist.  As with everyone else, I want to be as close as possible, but I'm not so sure a pit is where I need to be.

Thanks...
FUKIT

bnyced0

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 01:15:00 pm »
Originally posted by RatBastard:
  OK I have a total "WTF" question about Merriweather.  I've never been to this venue before so pardon ifthis sounds like something rather ignorant...  The seating chart at TM shows a handicapped section in the right floor area.  This show is gen Ad floor.  Does Merriweather set up a handicapped section within the Gen Ad (I know Va Beach does this)?  I am hitting this show but as many of you know I have a pretty screwed up back and my knees pretty much don't even exist.  As with everyone else, I want to be as close as possible, but I'm not so sure a pit is where I need to be.

Thanks...
I think it's right off the floor on both sides, I don't remember ever seeing someone not standing/or couldn't stand in the GA Pit at Merriweather. Check the seating chart on the merriweather site, it's more detailed. I'd link to it, but the site is farting out on my computer.

http://www.merriweathermusic.com/general.html