Author Topic: Craving for some scrumptious thai food....  (Read 2142 times)

tinygee

Craving for some scrumptious thai food....
« on: January 20, 2006, 11:36:00 am »
anyone know any thai restaurants off of farragut west?

Re: Craving for some scrumptious thai food....
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 03:54:00 pm »
These type of threads bear no relationship to the music-oriented 930 club bboard.  In future would you mind posting this in a separate non-club-related thread that Kosmo is supposedly creating.

tinygee

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 04:08:00 pm »
i hope this the sarcasm i sense is not false, because you have posted many a ridiculous topic pal.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 04:19:00 pm »
Don't know about DC but Thai One On in Towson (Baltimore area) is good and I highly recommend it sometime when you are spending the evening at the Recher Theatre or otherwise in the area.

Great name too.    :D

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 04:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by tinygee:
  i hope this the sarcasm i sense is not false, because you have posted many a ridiculous topic pal.
Who me..?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 04:28:00 pm »
Originally posted by Hanover Fiste:
  These type of threads bear no relationship to the music-oriented 930 club bboard.  In future would you mind posting this in a separate non-club-related thread that Kosmo is supposedly creating.
when has there ever been on a ban on non-music related topics here...

i'm not creating the thread, it's up to you to simply honor the requests of others to do some topic compiling of your own... if you choose not to honor those requests and be a putz about it.. then thatguy could very well show up with a black marker and put to big Xs on your hand and show you the door.
T.Rex

kcjones119

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006, 04:28:00 pm »
My friends Trent Steel, Max Power and I were going to get some Thai food after work.

Bags

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 12:59:00 am »
In the future, check out Nooshi on 19th Street (between L and M I'm pretty sure).  It's great, inexpensive, and near Farragut West.  My favorite Panang is at Haad Thai on 11th and off New York Ave, though.

bearman🐻

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 02:32:00 pm »
Nooshi rocks! Good call...rarely is it packed, the food is awesome, and it's very reasonable.

walkonby

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2006, 03:57:00 pm »
only one thai place worth eating at in d.c. :  thai tanic, on 14th.  i like lyrics and notes.  there.  there's your music topic.

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2006, 04:13:00 pm »
Last time we ate there, food not so good.

Originally posted by walkonby:
  only one thai place worth eating at in d.c. :  thai tanic, on 14th.  i like lyrics and notes.  there.  there's your music topic.

walkonby

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2006, 04:18:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer:

[/b]
have you ever tried thai-phoon?  i heard it was worth checking out.  there is also a decent thai place on 17th, up in dupont, near all those crazy gay places, where gay people walk around holding hands and listening to the soundtrack of "garden state."

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2006, 04:48:00 pm »
Yes, can't remember how much we liked it. To be honest, I always have Pad Thai Tofu every time I go to a Thai restuarant, so I can't comment on entire menus or anything. My favorite Pad Thai tofu is at a place in Clarendon, but I can't remeber the name.

[/b]
have you ever tried thai-phoon?  i heard it was worth checking out.  there is also a decent thai place on 17th, up in dupont, near all those crazy gay places, where gay people walk around holding hands and listening to the soundtrack of "garden state." [/b]

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 05:05:00 pm »
I guess what you really mean is pad tai not so good.

[/b]