Author Topic: no one else will find this funny  (Read 4959 times)

Sir HC

Re: no one else will find this funny
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2003, 11:16:00 am »
I loved the AP exams.  Took Physics and Calc AB and managed to skip four classes in college because of them.  I later found all my friends who took those classes were failing out because those were set up as weed out courses.  That was one of my best college get-overs.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2003, 11:25:00 am »
Once in seventh grade the kid sitting behind me in math class was sick and threw up all over me.  I went to private school in Jr. high so I was wearing coat & tie but they got all vomitty from my class mate.  The couldn't make me walk around all day in pukey clothes so they gave me a new pair of sweats from the school store and I got to wear those for the rest of the day.

Getting puked on was very unlucky, but kids were jealous that I didn't have to wear coat and tie for the rest of the day.

Sir HC

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2003, 12:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by Venerable Bede:
  hey, i got my degree in history, oh, gotta go, another car pulled up to the drive through window.
Be a fry cook!

mankie

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2003, 12:23:00 pm »
Originally posted by Embarrassed Laura:

Gross generalization. Case in point: me. I'm 5'6", Chinese and I prefer the method of being passive aggressive to fighting with my legs.

[/b]
I bet you like to torture us with your horrendous driving habits though don't you?

Okay....politically incorrect joke of the day over with!  :D

MaLo

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2003, 01:41:00 pm »
Originally posted by chaz:
  Once in seventh grade the kid sitting behind me in math class was sick and threw up all over me.  I went to private school in Jr. high so I was wearing coat & tie but they got all vomitty from my class mate.  The couldn't make me walk around all day in pukey clothes so they gave me a new pair of sweats from the school store and I got to wear those for the rest of the day.

Getting puked on was very unlucky, but kids were jealous that I didn't have to wear coat and tie for the rest of the day.
my school had emergency uniforms for occasions such as that..but they were older uniforms that my school used in the 60's and 70's...some were even different colors..so you could always tell the person who puked on themselves or wet their pants because they were wearing a yellow jumper instead of a blue one.

I had this friend in 3rd grade who was rather large for a 3rd grader.  she puked red hi-c down the front of her and they didn't have any uniforms that would fit her..so she had to walk around all day with a red stain on her front...it was nasty

flawd101

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2003, 04:37:00 pm »
Originally posted by Embarrassed Laura:

Gross generalization. Case in point: me. I'm 5'6", Chinese and I prefer the method of being passive aggressive to fighting with my legs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet you like to torture us with your horrendous driving habits though don't you?

Okay....politically incorrect joke of the day over with!  
hehehehe i'll blind her with dental floss.

history is fine world history sucks, i dont care about india in 1200 or whatever we are studing. and tommorrow i have to stay after for a 2 hour review session.

i was never puked on but i did puke twice in kidergarden.  once on a girl at her birthday party. not my fault her cupcakes sucked. she cried but she was always mean to me.
 and once during story time.
 i can remember this but not my homework...

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2003, 07:31:00 pm »
Originally posted by Sir HC:
 Be a fry cook!
Yeah? Well you think it's funny huh? There's fucking room to move as a fry cook, man. You know I could be manager in two years? King! God!

flawd101

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2003, 07:45:00 pm »
Yeah? Well you think it's funny huh? There's fucking room to move as a fry cook, man. You know I could be manager in two years? King! God!

you could be The Burger KING

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2003, 07:51:00 pm »
You know flawd, I had this wild fucking dream the other night. It was with you and me and we were working in this sleazy shithole motel down in Miami, Florida. And we were bellhops and we were sixty-five years old. It was so real it was really real, realistic.

SPARX

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2003, 08:43:00 pm »
Two cows standing in a field. One turns to the other and
 says " Moo "
 The other one says "Damn, I was just about to say that !"

flawd101

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2003, 09:04:00 pm »
really i had my normal dream about making love to a jar of mayo and ejackulating in the sink.  but are future together looks better.

Sir HC

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2003, 10:58:00 am »
"Hey what ya got in the trunk?"

Dupak that is one of my favorite movies...

"I used to like these guys" (over an acoustic version of The Sh*t hits the fan)

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2003, 12:45:00 pm »
I really love ya man. You're my best friend. Because you always fucking came to see me while I was in Juvie.

Sir HC

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2003, 12:51:00 pm »
Originally posted by Dupek Chopra:
  I really love ya man. You're my best friend. Because you always fucking came to see me while I was in Juvie.
But what about our relationship?

Fuck that!

thenotebookgirl

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2003, 03:19:00 pm »
Originally posted by Sir HC:

Originally posted by Dupek Chopra:
But what about our relationship?

Fuck that! [/b]
Cheating on you again? Hell no! You don't have to take that, girlfriend.