Author Topic: no one else will find this funny  (Read 4958 times)

flawd101

no one else will find this funny
« on: October 28, 2003, 05:52:00 pm »
i find it funny but my sister ran in the hizzy(house) after school today yelling "someone stole my pants."  i find it funny and awkward for marshmellow girl to say this,  she says in first period (gym) she was changing, got up to give something to a friend and when she returned her pants were missing.  she has many mexicans in her class but i dont think they make enough money to be fat and fit in my sisters pants but they do love to steel stuff.  :::breaks into song:::  "they are very lazy,
 and extremeily crazy.....
 and will stab U."

anyways my mom being the crazy woman she is, waddles over to the phone and calls the black principle dr. jenkins. a double stuffed oreo, by which i mean extremely white acting, hes a doctor in acting white. he says he cant believe this and WILL do something and call back. my band geek sis had to go around skol in gym shorts which i believe is punishment that i would love to see cuz she has me trying to get her a blink182 tickets.

i find it funny but no one else will probaly.

hello tucka i luv to foight,  ::Ducks behind bushes:: you see those or chinese people, and they love to foight. they are about 5 feet toll and love to fight with thair legs.

-fighting around the world with russel crow

paige

Re: no one else will find this funny
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2003, 06:00:00 pm »
are you manic?
 no, really.

Sir HC

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2003, 06:02:00 pm »
Is that the story the girl wrote and got expelled from school for writing?  A short story involving killing.

MaLo

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2003, 08:03:00 pm »
when i was a freshman in highschool some random girl stole my running shoes from my gym locker right before a track meet.  so i show up to the track meet in my uniform and my penny loafer shoes and my coach said i still had to run, so i'm running warmups and i notice that a girl in the on going race was wearing my shoes.  So i waited til her race was over and was like "yo, biotch, gimme my damn shoes back" and she was like "Ok, here you go".

That was teh only time i was happy that my dad bought me the ugliest bright green running shoes.

flawd101

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2003, 08:34:00 pm »
manic?

and this happened earlier and i was bored so i wrote it....cause i have no friends

happy u got ur shoes back...you should have had a lesbian fight where you 2 got naked...bright green shoes are sexy...

paige

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2003, 08:35:00 pm »
i actually own (and actively wear) lime green New Balance 976's however over the 5 years I've had them, they have grown to look like a mossy brick rather than a harkening back to the fabulously neon 80's

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2003, 09:00:00 pm »
Originally posted by flawd101:
  i find it funny but my sister ran in the hizzy(house) after school today ... [blahblahblah]...
Just...say...no....
😐 🎶

MaLo

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2003, 09:23:00 pm »
  manic?

and this happened earlier and i was bored so i wrote it....cause i have no friends

happy u got ur shoes back...you should have had a lesbian fight where you 2 got naked...bright green shoes are sexy...
this was like 10 or 11 years ago...i'm over it now...then like two months later someone stole my smelly sambas out of my locker...i had worn a whole right thru the toe..i was upset about that..they were quite comfy

i lost a lot of shoes when i was fourteen

sorry for the random shoe stories...i have two term papers that i do not want to write

thenotebookgirl

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2003, 09:27:00 pm »
  chinese people, and they love to foight. they are about 5 feet toll and love to fight with thair legs.

Gross generalization. Case in point: me. I'm 5'6", Chinese and I prefer the method of being passive aggressive to fighting with my legs.

Although I do know someone who is 5' tall. She doesn't fight with her legs either though. She's just mean.

flawd101

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2003, 10:42:00 pm »
sorry for the random shoe stories...i have two term papers that i do not want to write

yeah i have have to take notes on 20 pages for AP hist.  so whatever i can do not to do homework

Captain Jack

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2003, 12:05:00 am »
fuck AP exams, standardized tests are shit.

flawd101

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2003, 12:12:00 am »
couldnt agree more cap
 but my grade is what lets me do fun stuff.

thenotebookgirl

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2003, 12:29:00 am »
If it's US history, it's a waste of time I've learned. Ugh. I can't believe I devoted a year to 6 free elective credits.

sonickteam2

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2003, 09:17:00 am »
US History is NOTHING, try taking Canadian Hidstory in High School.  Yeah, they tried to make that a whole year class!  :eek:

Venerable Bede

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2003, 11:16:00 am »
hey, i got my degree in history, oh, gotta go, another car pulled up to the drive through window.
OU812