Author Topic: FUEL 10.19.03  (Read 3561 times)

JenR

FUEL 10.19.03
« on: August 14, 2003, 04:36:00 pm »
fuel is coming to the 9:30 club on oct 19th. but does anyone know when the tix go on sale for it?

dtqjr

Re: FUEL 10.19.03
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2003, 09:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by JenR:
  fuel is coming to the 9:30 club on oct 19th. but does anyone know when the tix go on sale for it?
If God has you in his graces, tickets will never go on sale and you won't get to see Fuel.

myuman

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2003, 10:00:00 pm »
Now, now.... let's be nice to those with differing opinions.... no matter how ignorant they appear.

dtqjr

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2003, 10:40:00 pm »
I don't know what got into me tonight.  I'm not usually a mean guy.  I apologize.

ggw

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2003, 11:03:00 pm »
Originally posted by dtqjr:
  I don't know what got into me tonight.  I'm not usually a mean guy.  I apologize.
When in Rome...

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2003, 11:27:00 pm »
Originally posted by dtqjr:
Perhaps you were having a... BAD DAY!!!   :p   (sorry to remind you folks about a particularly egregious song)
😐 🎶

Metal Meltdown

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2003, 12:36:00 am »
man...first Jewel, now FUEL, I feel dirty for liking the 930 Club...someone scrub this corporate rock dirt off of me   :D

JenR

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2003, 06:29:00 pm »
ok care to clue me in on why you all seem to hate fuel? i dont post on here on a regular basis

Joymonster

• MySpace
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2003, 09:31:00 pm »
  ok care to clue me in on why you all seem to hate fuel? i dont post on here on a regular basis
Personally speaking, I don't hate Fuel. I just don't like their music.

RonniStar

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2003, 10:07:00 pm »
What website has the presale tickets for Fuel?

markie

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2003, 10:57:00 pm »
from allmusic:

Similar Artists: Athenaeum  Limp Bizkit  Days of the New  Rammstein  Vision of Disorder  Seven Mary Three  Korn  Stabbing Westward  Deftones  Clutch  The Flys  The Offspring  Marvelous 3  Orgy  Godsmack  VAST  Living End  Lit  Creed  Black Lab  Marcy Play

Now not wanting to appear elitist, but friends dont let friends listen to nu metal. Nu metal fans, so it would seem, dont actually like music.

Actually if your patient I am sure someone with similar interests as you will post on here and defend you. The regulars will, however, deride you in the mean time. It's is entertainment that fulfills our tepid lives.

If you really liked music you would go and see the high strung at the velvet lounge tomorrow. I an sure there will be no turntables on stage.

Shadrach

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2003, 11:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by Anton Newcombe:

from allmusic:

Similar Artists: Athenaeum  Limp Bizkit  Days of the New  Rammstein  Vision of Disorder  Seven Mary Three  Korn  Stabbing Westward  Deftones  Clutch  The Flys  The Offspring  Marvelous 3  Orgy  Godsmack  VAST  Living End  Lit  Creed  Black Lab  Marcy Play

Now not wanting to appear elitist, but friends dont let friends listen to nu metal. Nu metal fans, so it would seem, dont actually like music.

Actually if your patient I am sure someone with similar interests as you will post on here and defend you. The regulars will, however, deride you in the mean time. It's is entertainment that fulfills our tepid lives.

If you really liked music you would go and see the high strung at the velvet lounge tomorrow. I an sure there will be no turntables on stage. [/b]
That list of bands includes a few that are far from Nu Metal, most noticably Rammstein, Marcy Playground and the greatest rock band currently playing, Clutch.

Summerteeth

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2003, 12:14:00 am »
Seven Mary Three is also far from Nu Metal.  They did make the mistake of plunging into the grunge scene way back and that stigma is still attached to them even though they moved on years ago.

markie

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2003, 09:21:00 am »
Originally posted by Shadrach:
  []That list of bands includes a few that are far from Nu Metal
YAY!!!!!

I posted some egregious enough to get Shadrach back. Where have you been?

Allmusic is always terrible at picking out similar bands. But three things still stand out for me:

i No one has denied Fuel are Nu Metal.

ii The list of similar bands is hilarious, how are Marcys Playground like Rammestein?

iii The list of simalar bands is like a post pubescent spotty youfs wet dream. Most people who post on this board currently dont fit that description.

sonickteam2

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2003, 11:50:00 am »
Originally posted by Anton Newcombe:

from allmusic:

If you really liked music you would go and see the high strung at the velvet lounge tomorrow. I an sure there will be no turntables on stage. [/b]
you people take websites and magazines TOO seriously sometimes....i like VAST