Author Topic: Karma at its finest.........  (Read 2912 times)

sonickteam2

Karma at its finest.........
« on: October 29, 2003, 09:29:00 am »
How Ironic is THIS?

Great White Drummer Ca Fire Victim  
 Blabbermouth reports: Former GREAT WHITE drummer Audie Desbrow lost his home in one of the most destructive and deadly wildfire outbreaks in California history, according to the Los Angeles Times. Gone in the fire was the recording studio along with hundreds of CDs, music industry awards - everything he owned.

Standing near the burned-out Del Rosa neighborhood of San Bernardino and wearing blue jeans and a black T-shirt, Desbrow, 46, summed up his losses on Sunday: "All I got's what I have on."

At least 17 deaths were blamed on the fires, 15 in Southern California and two in Mexico, as separate blazes were scattered along an arc from the suburbs northwest of Los Angeles to Ensenada, Mexico, about 60 miles south of the border. At least 1,137 homes have been destroyed in California so far.

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=16296

Random Citizen

Re: Karma at its finest.........
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2003, 09:54:00 am »
Not terribly ironic, since he wasn't the GW drummer during the RI incident.

sonickteam2

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2003, 10:49:00 am »
no but he WAS thier drummer.

its kind of like that Final Destination movie.

The fire will get them all!!!

look out Ty Longley!!!

sonickteam2

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2003, 10:50:00 am »
sorry, that was mean. i digress

flawd101

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2003, 04:50:00 pm »
thats pretty ironic.

but if its like final destination the main character has got to survive...hopefully none do.
 hopefully death will try it when he is asleep next time.

hutch

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2020, 03:49:40 pm »
For Sidehatch

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2020, 04:01:55 pm »

On Sunday Woolery wrote, “The most outrageous lies are the ones about Covid 19. Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most, that we are told to trust. I think it’s all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I’m sick of it.”

then trump retweeted it...
CBS News Catherine Herridge asked Trump, “You reposted a tweet yesterday saying that CDC and health officials are lying. You understand this is confusing for the public. So who do they believe? You, or the medical professionals like Dr. Fauci?”

“I didn’t make a comment,” Trump told Herridge. “I did. I reposted a tweet that a lot of people feel. But all I am doing is making a comment. I’m just putting somebody’s voice out there. There are many voices. There are many people that think we shouldn’t do this kind of testing, because all we do, it’s a trap.”

Like one day later...
Chuck Woolery’s Twitter Account Disappears After His Son Apparently Comes Down With Coronavirus

slack

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2020, 05:25:55 pm »
Church Leader Who Blamed Coronavirus on Gay Marriage Contracts COVID-19

So did this guy get gay-married and then get it??
slack