Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1180078 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2445 on: December 11, 2013, 01:29:16 pm »
what i find amazing is how many people don't wash their hands after holding their dicks in their hand while they pee... the place you always see this at is at concerts! now that is gross.

someone posted on this board, a while ago, a good rant about how guys should wash their hands *before* they pee, not after.  you dick should be clean.  your hands are dirty.  so your dick isn't dirtying your hands (unless you don't know how to pee), your hands are dirtying your dick.  and then we expect our partners to fornicate with a dirty dick?

anybody remember making that rant?  i want to say it was Yada, but i'm likely wrong.
<sig>

atomic

« Reply #2446 on: December 11, 2013, 01:52:49 pm »
what i find amazing is how many people don't wash their hands after holding their dicks in their hand while they pee... the place you always see this at is at concerts! now that is gross.

someone posted on this board, a while ago, a good rant about how guys should wash their hands *before* they pee, not after.  you dick should be clean.  your hands are dirty.  so your dick isn't dirtying your hands (unless you don't know how to pee), your hands are dirtying your dick.  and then we expect our partners to fornicate with a dirty dick?

anybody remember making that rant?  i want to say it was Yada, but i'm likely wrong.

It was me. 

James Ford

« Reply #2447 on: December 11, 2013, 02:22:27 pm »
I've made that rant, though I can't say for sure it was on this board.

James Ford

« Reply #2448 on: December 11, 2013, 02:23:46 pm »
Wait, you are saying your employer doesn't have a gym you can work out in?  Why would you work there?

We have a gym with showers at work, you do the math.

No I always remember to pee when I get up, and eat breakfast too.

I do almost never shower before coming to work. But it's all good. They stick me in a cube far away from anyone else.

Good thing you didn't forget to pee this morning.

I forgot to eat breakfast and now I am so hungry. 

Did that happen to you?  It would have been ok yesterday as I was the only one who bothered to come into the office. I could have peed at my desk.

That is pretty gross. 

So you are saying not only do you get paid for posting on this message board but you get paid to work out and take showers?  Or are you taking about how people force you into the shower because you smell?

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #2449 on: December 11, 2013, 02:42:06 pm »
Wait, you are saying your employer doesn't have a gym you can work out in?  Why would you work there?

Why would you want to work out with people you work with?  That's what gym reimbursement is for.  I can deal with not having a gym.  Not having outdoor showers sucks.

Brian

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2450 on: December 11, 2013, 02:44:53 pm »
I went to a Red Wings/Canes game down in Carolina and it was like 60% Wings fans and I'm getting done in the bathroom and washing my hands and this Wings fan goes from a urinal to the door without washing his hands and this old Canes fan, who had to be close to 70 and completely typified NC, calls out after him, "Excuuuuse me, Yankee, but here in the South, they teach us to wash our hands after we go."

Laughter ensues from several other people. As the Wings fan hits the door, he does a quarter turn, stops, and goes "In the North, they teach us not to piss on our self."
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #2451 on: December 11, 2013, 02:49:02 pm »
You know what really fucking suck?

Flushless urinals.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2452 on: December 11, 2013, 02:52:49 pm »
You know what's awesome?
Flushing options! 
Soft flush for pee, hard flush for....everything else!

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2453 on: December 11, 2013, 02:54:05 pm »
I dream of an America where we only allow bidets.
LVMH

James Ford

« Reply #2454 on: December 11, 2013, 03:00:00 pm »
As someone who has no time to work out before or after work, I'll take a non-free onsite gym over a gym reimbursement any day.[

quote author=Brian_Wallace link=topic=22880.msg374997#msg374997 date=1386787326]

Why would you want to work out with people you work with?  That's what gym reimbursement is for.  I can deal with not having a gym.  Not having outdoor showers sucks.

Brian
[/quote]

atomic

« Reply #2455 on: December 11, 2013, 03:05:03 pm »
As someone who has no time to work out before or after work, I'll take a non-free onsite gym over a gym reimbursement any day.[

quote author=Brian_Wallace link=topic=22880.msg374997#msg374997 date=1386787326]

Brian
[/quote]

Doesn't anyone notice that you are at the gym when you are getting paid to work?  A former boss at my current company said he checked a workers time coming into the garage, his time leaving the garage and his time going into the gym and then is time coming back into the building and fired him because he only was working 7 hours a day but claiming to work 8.  We have a gym here but you have to pay for it and it is pretty pathetic.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #2456 on: December 11, 2013, 03:18:43 pm »
Planet Fitness 10 bucks a month.

Work out at 6:45 am and it's like it never even happened.

Yada

« Reply #2457 on: December 11, 2013, 03:22:01 pm »
I have a great gym at my office that is free, I use during my lunch hour, and then eat lunch at my desk.

Works for me!

James Ford

« Reply #2458 on: December 11, 2013, 03:59:10 pm »
Only when my boss is at the gym at the same time I am.

Doesn't anyone notice that you are at the gym when you are getting paid to work?  A former boss at my current company said he checked a workers time coming into the garage, his time leaving the garage and his time going into the gym and then is time coming back into the building and fired him because he only was working 7 hours a day but claiming to work 8.  We have a gym here but you have to pay for it and it is pretty pathetic.

James Ford

« Reply #2459 on: December 11, 2013, 04:00:37 pm »
That would be nice. But i'm on the 4:25 train every day and then have parent duty at least until my wife gets home at 7:45, and usually until my daughter goes to bed an hour later.

Planet Fitness 10 bucks a month.

Work out at 6:45 am and it's like it never even happened.