Author Topic: Post Show Banter >>>>  (Read 1313559 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: Post Show Banter >>>>
« Reply #1140 on: January 27, 2015, 01:31:13 pm »
Then comes back because I'm confused how it is my so gyn ist ?
Hutch continues to refer to killsaly as a "she" when that is not killsaly's chosen pronoun. It is obvious from the context, and his refusal to stop doing it when it's pointed out, that it's intended as an insult.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1141 on: January 27, 2015, 01:34:51 pm »
So, he hates women, because of that?

hutch

« Reply #1142 on: January 27, 2015, 01:39:33 pm »
there is nothing misogynist about referring to killsally or whatever its calling itself this week as a "she"...

« Reply #1143 on: January 27, 2015, 01:40:02 pm »
Misogyny isn't limited to hating women, it also includes ingrained prejudice towards them. If you're insulting someone by calling them _____, then by definition you think being _____ is a negative. No one attempts to insult someone by calling them something they perceive to be "good" or positive.
LVMH

« Reply #1144 on: January 27, 2015, 01:40:55 pm »
there is nothing misogynist about referring to killsally or whatever its calling itself this week as a "she"...
How do you figure there, Chief?

Are you denying the element that calling killsaly a "she" is meant as an insult?
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #1145 on: January 27, 2015, 01:42:34 pm »
Misogyny isn't limited to hating women, it also includes ingrained prejudice towards them. If you're insulting someone by calling them _____, then by definition you think being _____ is a negative. No one attempts to insult someone by calling them something they perceive to be "good" or positive.

baloney... i called him a she just to get a rise out of an freakily oversensitive soul

you can call it many things but misogyny just ain't one of them

i know its a slow news day Julian but feel free to return to posting your A Few Good Men parodies or cyberstalking someone instead of trying to make something out of nothing...

hutch

« Reply #1146 on: January 27, 2015, 01:43:57 pm »
How do you figure there, Chief?

Are you denying the element that calling killsaly a "she" is meant as an insult?

absolutely. its not meant as an insult.... if killsally takes it as an insult then he's the misogynist one not me!

WTF?

why would it be an insult to be called a "she"? is there something wrong with being a "she"?

I'm starting to worry you're a misogynist Julian....interpreting the word "she" as an insult?

« Reply #1147 on: January 27, 2015, 01:46:33 pm »
absolutely. its not meant as an insult.... if killsally takes it as an insult then he's the misogynist one not me!

WTF?

why would it be an insult to be called a "she"? is there something wrong with being a "she"?

I'm starting to worry you're a misogynist Julian....interpreting the word "she" as an insult?
If you don't intend intentionally using the wrong pronoun for someone as an insult, then why are you doing it?
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #1148 on: January 27, 2015, 01:50:28 pm »

WTF?

If you don't intend intentionally using the wrong pronoun for someone as an insult, then why are you doing it?

now you're acting like killsaly... for him spelling his name killsally was a huge insult...

its not an insult... its ribbing...thats all it is..

an insult would be, for example, writing "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU"

you can call me a she all you want.. i won't take it as an insult...why would i? i might say "well that's not correct... i'm a he"..but that would be about it...

women are far superior to men anyways...

hutch

« Reply #1149 on: January 27, 2015, 01:51:24 pm »

WTF?

I answered that in the post immediately above the one you quoted Julian.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1150 on: January 27, 2015, 01:58:56 pm »
Can we get back talking about gold berg ' s dog?

Unless you hate female dogs, too.   :-*

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1151 on: January 27, 2015, 02:06:06 pm »
Can we put an end to this whole Sharks vs Jets stuff?
T.Rex

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1152 on: January 27, 2015, 02:07:06 pm »
Plus, one

hutch

« Reply #1153 on: January 27, 2015, 02:11:24 pm »
yay! I got the last word in!

;D

« Reply #1154 on: January 27, 2015, 02:22:53 pm »
Can we put an end to this whole Sharks vs Jets stuff?

I just don't think Hutch can snap his fingers with both hands and be in tight synchronization with the rest of the gang?
slack