Author Topic: Robert Griffin III  (Read 80070 times)

Relaxer

Re: Robert Griffin III
« Reply #150 on: January 07, 2013, 06:13:09 pm »
So how long until he drops this whole "the third" shit? I say by his 4th year, he's just Robert Griffin. That's too many words. An abundance, if you will. Superfluous.
oword

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #151 on: January 07, 2013, 06:34:59 pm »
as a star, he is rg3

as a regular slub, that he has now become, he is robert griffin

as a redskin, he is just another "could have been"

hutch

« Reply #152 on: January 07, 2013, 06:37:34 pm »
as a star, he is rg3

as a regular slub, that he has now become, he is robert griffin

as a redskin, he is just another "could have been"

we all saw you jinx him man... we all saw it mann... everything was going gangbusters and you put the curse on him mahn..

atomicfront

« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2013, 06:45:50 pm »
So how long until he drops this whole "the third" shit? I say by his 4th year, he's just Robert Griffin. That's too many words. An abundance, if you will. Superfluous.

rg3 = three sylables.

Robert Griffin = four sylables. 

I don't see where your going with this. 

hutch

« Reply #154 on: January 07, 2013, 08:11:57 pm »

rg3 = three sylables.

Robert Griffin = four sylables. 

I don't see where your going with this. 

I really really hate to agree with  Atomicfront here....

help me out dude...

Relaxer

« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2013, 08:25:24 pm »
Atomicfront stop being a diapered turd who never watches sports because he is a pansy. No one says "Robert Griffin", they say "Robert Griffin the Third", which is to say the 6-syllable Ro-Bert-Gri-Ffin-The-Third.

If we're talking nicknames, call him "RG3" all day like people say AP, Shaq, LT, etc.
oword

hutch

« Reply #156 on: January 07, 2013, 09:03:08 pm »
Atomicfront stop being a diapered turd who never watches sports because he is a pansy. No one says "Robert Griffin", they say "Robert Griffin the Third", which is to say the 6-syllable Ro-Bert-Gri-Ffin-The-Third.

If we're talking nicknames, call him "RG3" all day like people say AP, Shaq, LT, etc.

Thanks

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #157 on: January 07, 2013, 09:51:51 pm »
He can get rid of that stupid fucking sleeve any day now.

Relaxer

« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2013, 10:14:51 am »
Yeah, I've been wondering about that too. Perhaps he should have an overall cleansing before the second season. I'll send him an email.
oword

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2013, 10:23:58 am »
Because he's The Third? Seeing as how his dad is Robert Griffin II.... and his grandad is Robert Griffin...

What about when they said Roy Helu Jr?

Listening to a physical therapist call into The Fan this morning, if it is a partial tear the worst case scenario is that he has delayed rehab and that he won't be up and running until November, worst case! I guess we'll find out later today for sure...
‼‼?‼‼

Got Haggis?

« Reply #160 on: January 08, 2013, 10:24:29 am »
RG3, HTTR, CIA, FBI, USA, BBC1, BBC2, BBC3, BBC4, POTS, SCOTUS

ggw

« Reply #161 on: January 08, 2013, 10:50:32 am »
That Kirk Cousins draft pick is looking smarter every day.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2013, 12:40:13 pm »
Because he's The Third? Seeing as how his dad is Robert Griffin II.... and his grandad is Robert Griffin...

What about when they said Roy Helu Jr?

Listening to a physical therapist call into The Fan this morning, if it is a partial tear the worst case scenario is that he has delayed rehab and that he won't be up and running until November, worst case! I guess we'll find out later today for sure...

Actually there is a difference between II and Jr.  If his grandfather was RG Sr, his dad would have been Jr.  If his GREAT gradfather was the original RG, his dad would have been II.  Its Jr, Sr if there is no generation skipped but it is II if they skip a generation, technically speaking of course.  Now you know!
FUKIT

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2013, 12:50:00 pm »
Source: RG III has partial tear in LCL
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8822363/source-robert-griffin-iii-washington-redskins-partially-torn-lcl
So, just the LCL, I was a little confused by the wording.... So, partial tear to the LCL? And the ACL? I'm an idiot.
‼‼?‼‼