Author Topic: What the f is wrong with the President?  (Read 96610 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: What the f is wrong with the President?
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2011, 09:29:36 pm »
Oh, what a crock of shit! I'm pretty sure though that you explained your own psychological denial of loads of facts.

""First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
  -  Mahatma Gandhi

Mahatma Gandhi had a strong grip on reality.   You don't.

You are so wrong! I've got facts. You've got opinions. Besides, over the years, my sources almost always pan out as being correct. Your guys almost always prove to be involved in nothing but lies, deceit, theft and murder. No thanks! I'll stick with the tried and true regardless of all this 'follow the party line illusion, right or wrong' bullying.

what i find more laughable of all is that they all cite sources from internet websites, as if you'll find the "truth" there...what a waste of freaking time...

Easiest way to point out backup when conversing online. Besides, these mindless sheep are the very same people who refuse to believe anything without internet links as though something can't be true unless there is an internet link. I could just as easily point them in the direction of loads of books, videos, radio shows, lectures, etc, etc but I doubt any of them would bother doing any real research. Besides, they don't want to know because they can't handle the truth. Tons of other sources out there backing all this stuff up while the detractors have almost nothing but unfounded debunking, irate ranters who can't handle the truth and opinionated defense of false idols and illusions. The very biggest conspiracy theories of all are the lies that our leaders keep trying to shove down our throats. I just can't believe how many freaking dumb, yet otherwise intelligent people, are believing all this propaganda!

Smackie - your loss. Maybe if you would open your mind, use some common sense and research the facts, you might learn something. Blindly following a naked emperor down the very same disastrous path of that other guy you supposedly hated so much is not only foolish but makes you look like a sucker. Wow, now that I think of it, Smackie opted for a naked puppet emperor over a naked hot chick!

« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 11:09:39 pm by Jaguar »

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2011, 11:22:45 am »
I would've nailed it then bolted.....$40 is $40 smackie.

For every crazy conspiricy theorist amongst us, there's another crazy sheeple blindly following this president like he's the pied fucking piper. I don't think anybody is neutral with this bloke.

I'll talk to you, since you're not crazy.    I'm not sure who you think is blindly following Obama?    Myself and everyone I know has been disappointed by Obama repeatedly, as was inevitable given the high expectations he raised.

Certainly, I think anyone who sympathizes with a party that thinks Palin and Trump are qualified candidates is a fucking idiot, but that's not the same as blindly following Obama.

And in this case I am impressed with the decision Obama made to go in, kill Bin Laden, and dump him over a Navy ship.   Given his 2000 attack on the USS Cole, it's hard to imagine a more fitting end for OBL other than perhaps putting him atop a skyscraper and forcing him to choose between being burned alive and having to jump.

And truly, the US Navy SEALs who did this are the real heroes.   But Obama gets credit for making a risky decision that I can't imagine Dubya ever making despite his tough talk.   Most presidents would've chosen a drone strike, and there would have been everlasting doubts about his death (I mean, among people who matter), and we would've missed out on all the intel that was grabbed from his house.   This changes everything, including laying Pakistan's duplicity out in the open.   It complately deflates the myth OBL built around himself as a heroic warrior.   He didn't even go out shooting.   And the only people who doubt the success of this kill or the role Bin Laden played in 9/11 are the nutcases, egged on by some truly vile people.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 11:35:01 am by Herr Professor Doktor Doom »
_\|/_

wml7

« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2011, 12:08:59 pm »
Oh, what a crock of shit! I'm pretty sure though that you explained your own psychological denial of loads of facts.

""First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
  -  Mahatma Gandhi

Mahatma Gandhi had a strong grip on reality.   You don't.

You are so wrong! I've got facts. You've got opinions. Besides, over the years, my sources almost always pan out as being correct. Your guys almost always prove to be involved in nothing but lies, deceit, theft and murder. No thanks! I'll stick with the tried and true regardless of all this 'follow the party line illusion, right or wrong' bullying.

what i find more laughable of all is that they all cite sources from internet websites, as if you'll find the "truth" there...what a waste of freaking time...

Easiest way to point out backup when conversing online. Besides, these mindless sheep are the very same people who refuse to believe anything without internet links as though something can't be true unless there is an internet link. I could just as easily point them in the direction of loads of books, videos, radio shows, lectures, etc, etc but I doubt any of them would bother doing any real research. Besides, they don't want to know because they can't handle the truth.

;D

vansmack

« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2011, 05:37:38 pm »
Let me just clear up some of the bigger inaccuracies in this thread....

(1) The biggest misnomer is the idea that smackie went home alone that night.  Please, smackie doesn't go home alone...he buys condoms from the bulk section and has planned parenthood on speed dial.

(2) That smackie needs to open his mind to get her to open her legs.  Come on.  I could have pretended to listen and smile and nod like I always do and gone home with this girl.  Instead, all I had to do was listen to some other girl defend spending $8 for a dozen free range eggs at the local farmers market and go home with her.  Open my mind?  Completely unnecessary with my charm...

(3) That $40 is $40.  The wine alone was worth the $40 and as Rhett pointed out, I covered my half, not hers.  I would have spent close to that eating and drinking elsewhere, better that I cut out when I did and not drop $80.  She should have paid me to listen to that drivel.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 05:40:01 pm by vansmack »
27>34

• my blog
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2011, 05:55:38 pm »
She should have paid me to listen to that drivel.

You couldn't ever pay me enough.   I can laugh off all kinds of bullshit if need be, but that 911 denial crap is an insult to all the people who died on that day.   
_\|/_

wml7

« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2011, 06:05:43 pm »
They released some new videos of Bin Laden today hanging out in his crib.  If the videos show him saying I planned the 9/11 attacks with detailed maps and everything would that change the conspiracy peoples minds?  ;D

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2011, 10:18:31 pm »
I'm not sure who you think is blindly following Obama?    Myself and everyone I know has been disappointed by Obama repeatedly, as was inevitable given the high expectations he raised.

Glad to hear this. I can fully respect someone who voted for Obama but now sees him for who he really is. First off, it wasn't like the other mainstream candidate was anyone to actually vote for. One was as bad as the other and I truly believe that we would still be in as bad a shape and the same crap would have went down if McCain would have won. After all, they were both bought and paid for by the very same banksters and big corporations. Plus, the advertising campaign for Obama was fantastic. They won an award that year for the job they did and they deserved it for being a very effective campaign. It's just very seriously sad that it was for such a horrendous product, so to speak. It's those who still insist that Obama walks on water who are completely intolerable due to their complete and utter inability to see him for who he really is and call him out for being such a disaster.

Certainly, I think anyone who sympathizes with a party that thinks Palin and Trump are qualified candidates is a fucking idiot, but that's not the same as blindly following Obama.

Don't know if you are referring to me with this but, if so, you are dead wrong yet again. See, here I agree with you 100%. Those two are nothing but circus side show freaks meant to distract us from other issues and to sway anti-Obamaites off into yet another dangerous camp. I could go on about them but I'd be preaching to the choir here.

And in this case I am impressed with the decision Obama made to go in, kill Bin Laden, and dump him over a Navy ship.   Given his 2000 attack on the USS Cole, it's hard to imagine a more fitting end for OBL other than perhaps putting him atop a skyscraper and forcing him to choose between being burned alive and having to jump.

And truly, the US Navy SEALs who did this are the real heroes.   But Obama gets credit for making a risky decision that I can't imagine Dubya ever making despite his tough talk.   Most presidents would've chosen a drone strike, and there would have been everlasting doubts about his death (I mean, among people who matter), and we would've missed out on all the intel that was grabbed from his house.   This changes everything, including laying Pakistan's duplicity out in the open.   It complately deflates the myth OBL built around himself as a heroic warrior.   He didn't even go out shooting.   And the only people who doubt the success of this kill or the role Bin Laden played in 9/11 are the nutcases, egged on by some truly vile people.

IF I agreed with you regarding how 9/11 all what down, than I too would agree with this sediment. Also, they've been caught faking Osama's messages and such in the past which was all proven to be a hoax that they later had to admit to (and they DID admit it because they got caught!) Considering that all sorts of insiders have already admitted that Osama died about 9 years ago from Marsans or some other kidney disease, I very, very seriously doubt the authenticity of this tape. They've been caught faking way too many things to trust this.

You really should look into some of the better 9/11 research. Just a very few highlights:

* It is physically impossible, absolutely IMPOSSIBLE, for a building to collapse the way that they did the way they claim. Not once, not twice, but THREE times!!! Especially the 3rd building, Building 7. The ONLY way it can happen is if it was a CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. Don't believe me, ask a demolitions expert. They had to have some sort of bombs in the lower structures and it takes weeks to place them in properly. Plus, they have to do other things to weaken the structures like cut 45 degree angles into the beams and add thermite to soften them. These buildings are built way too sound to have fallen the way they claim. Even then, they would never fall so evenly without a very controlled lower blasting from the lower portions of the buildings with precisely evened timing. If either of them fell by their lies, they would have fallen off to the side. In fact, planes have crashed into skyscrapers before and they only suffer upper damage because.... heat RISES! Btw, jet fuel burns at a much lower temperature than what is required to burn all that steal. Again, another law of physics they expect us to throw to the wayside like magic elves showed up that day. There's many more factual details on this if you bother to do any real research involving real physics rather than just some paid mouthpiece's opinionated rants.

* Look into the insurance policies that Larry Silverstein (the guy who owned the World Trade Center towers) bought only about a week before 9/11. There was also all kinds of other very fishy insider Wall St. money and stocks shuffling around that made a few people very rich because of the events on 9/11. Go look for all that gold that was moved out from below the buildings only days before.

* Seems way too coincidental that they just happened to have a drill planned for that day involving that exact same scenario as what actually happened that day. Even the ATF (or was it the FBI?) who were housed in one of those buildings were told ahead of time NOT to report to work that day. Huh? Bet you didn't know about that. They put the military and everyone on stand down that day claiming that everything was 'just a drill'. Little did these good people of our forces know that that drill was no drill. It was the real thing! This very conveniently kept our forces from responding in a manner that would actually help prevent any further attacks.

* If you remember, they were reporting right away who the highjackers were. Yeah, they did have some extremist patsies suckered into thinking that they alone could achieve such a difficult mission. It was all staging and they found a few fools who were committed and dumb enough to go along with the plan. Bet they didn't even know most of what was going on. But didn't you ever wonder how in the Hell they knew who they were right away 'supposedly' by their passports falling out of the sky? That one threw me for a loop the second that I first heard it that morning! Mostly because it made no sense that they'd know it was one of the terrorists just by finding their passport within moments. Now I don't even believe that they found those passports considering that they couldn't find anything else!!! More ridiculousness!

* Building 7 was used for all the dirty meetings and held the paper work for them. By them, I'm talking about people like Dick Cheney, George Bush, jr., Donald Rumsfeld, Rudolph Guiliani and Larry Silverstein. What about Osama Bin Ladin? Don't know if he actually attended but he too, YES, was involved. It's just that he was working in concert with these other bastards and not alone. They took down Building 7 to destroy the evidence. It was known then that Osama was very sick and had been given a prognosis of dying within 6 months from then, at best. They all, including Osama (very good friends with the Bush crime family), agreed that he would be the fall guy since he'd be out the living picture in no time. Again, about 9 years ago, people like Madeline Albright, Walter Cronkite, Benazir Bhutto and other high level people had reported that Osama was already dead.

* The various news outlets were given scripts to follow. Funny thing was, the BBC slipped up and announced that Building 7 collapsed about 10 whole minutes BEFORE it actually collapsed! Now, the BBC is a pretty decent network but they aren't that good to be able to announce the news before it even happens.

* Dick Cheney was caught on tape giving the orders to 'pull it' (a controlled demolition term to pull down a building) just before Building 7 fell.

* Many professional and seasoned pilots have stated that it is extremely difficult to guide a jet into such a target and be that precise. They all claim that only a very well trained pilot might be able to do such a thing. Yet, we are lied to yet again and told that several guys who took only a couple flying classes, and did very poorly, were able to so precisely fly a commercial jet into an exact target over a major city. Again, go ask a jet pilot about that. It's suspected that some sort of remote controlled device was actually guiding the planes that day.

This barely scratches the surface of why many people know that we were sold a bill of rotten goods and it's nothing but the biggest pile of bullshit ever to be flung at the sheeple. Once you recognize this, than you need to question why. That part is much more debatable but to buy into the government's lies is following the biggest conspiracy theory of all!

« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 09:48:48 am by Jaguar »

walkonby

« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2011, 11:23:18 am »
jags . . . if i wasn't gay . . . and i wasn't already spoken for . . . i would ask for your hand in marriage.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2011, 12:36:01 pm »

1.)  Jaguar, you really don't believe all that, do you?  About 9/11 being an inside job?  What do you mean, it's "physcially impossible" for a building to collapse like that?  I mean, no offense, you're not that intelligent.  How do you know anything about the structural engineering of a skycraper?  You just read and believe what you want to believe.  You don't understand so you find something that you can understand and believe that.  What papers have you published on physics or engineering?  It's "physically impossible?"  That's amazing that you can say that with authority when you're really not that bright.  You only have a high-school education, don't you?

"Real research?"  So what you're saying is that the tens of thousands of people in this country who have a good idea of what would happen when the circumstances of 9/11 existed are just STAYING SILENT?  That all the fine, educated people at Stanford, M.I.T., CalTech ALSO know that 9/11 was a "controlled demolition exercise" and THEY are staying silent?  THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?!?!?!?

"Real research involving real physics".  That's amazing.  Let's do it, Jaguar.  I certainly have the academic background.  I doubt if you do but I'll be patient in explaining the basics of the physical world to you.  It's be fun. 

If not, let's do "Fake research into fake physics."

I sympathize.  There's all sorts of propaganda out there that says Bruce Springsteen, The Beatles and Pink Floyd are AWESOME!  But we all know the truth, don't we?

Americans have a lot of unique, great traits.  NOT believing things that have obvious evidence (like Osama really being dead, Obama being born in America) and BELIEVING things that have no evidence (9/11 being caused by our own government) isn't one of them.

2.)  I though vansmack was married.  To a doctor or something.  Is that sweetcell?  One of you is married.  Or WAS married.

Brian

walkonby

« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2011, 12:43:23 pm »
i found this on the intranerd:

"Brian Wallace is a lone obsessive Holocaust Revisionist who runs his own website and also posts on fascist sites about what he calls 'monkey-culturalism'. A few years ago he toured Universities around the country distributing semi-literate rants about the Holocaust culled from foreign Fascist websites. Another favourite activity of his is spamming the e-mail accounts of history lecturers with his fictional rubbish. The picture of Wallace was taken on a previous sortie into UCD, when he was chased off campus by anti-racists."

:o

« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 03:40:59 pm by walkonby »

• my blog
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2011, 05:21:34 pm »
This is how religions get started.   People can't, or won't, understand things too big for them to handle, and so they turn to fictional deities and other all-powerful forces to explain them.

_\|/_

Relaxer

« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2011, 08:34:38 pm »
Woah all this time and I never realized Jaguar was... this
oword

vansmack

« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2011, 08:35:15 pm »
Smackie was married officially until about 3 weeks ago.

Unofficially until about 6 months ago.

For the entertainment of this board #neveragain
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2011, 10:32:18 pm »
hey conspiracy nutters: al qaeda released statements about the death of bin laden.  lemme guess, those are fake messages.  or, better yet, al qaeda is actually part of The New World Order, so they're part of The Plan.  or those death confirmations were sent out years ago, but because The Man controls the Internet  (look it up!) they intercepted those messages are only released them now!

or maybe osama was killed a week ago and everything is as it seems.  naaaaaaaaaaah...
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2011, 10:33:03 pm »
You are so wrong! I've got facts. You've got opinions.

jag, you are beyond delusional if you think that only you and a very small minority have the facts, and everyone else has opinions.  at least you're providing a good laugh.

This is how religions get started.   People can't, or won't, understand things too big for them to handle, and so they turn to fictional deities and other all-powerful forces to explain them.

most intelligent thing said in this thread (ok, second to the reminder that smackie masters the hot/crazy trade-off).
<sig>