Author Topic: What the f is wrong with the President?  (Read 95929 times)

lagas

Re: What the f is wrong with the President?
« Reply #360 on: May 13, 2011, 06:40:06 pm »
Argentina won the only war it mattered
zorra

nkotb

« Reply #361 on: May 13, 2011, 06:42:47 pm »

wml7

« Reply #362 on: May 13, 2011, 07:37:00 pm »

;D

wml7

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 07:56:52 pm by wml7 »

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #364 on: May 13, 2011, 08:33:39 pm »
Now were talking

T.Rex

wml7

« Reply #365 on: May 13, 2011, 08:47:00 pm »

whoo hoo  ;D

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #366 on: May 14, 2011, 05:45:40 am »
^ You're gullible

One of the (few) interesting things about 9/11 deniers and other conspiracy nuts is that they imagine themselves as uniquely non-gullible, when in fact they are the most gullible among us.    It's a bit like the way white supremacists tend to be drawn from humanity's least supreme,

TOTALLY disagree with you but you know that. The big difference is that we bother to take the time to research the facts based on science instead of buying the government's lie based on propaganda for the purpose of going into Iraq, and now other nations, and war mongering. That and as an excuse to bring the police state down on us. There is so much evidence of this around with tons of documentation but that apparently means nothing to those who refuse to open their eyes to those who can't handle the fact that various factions within our very own government have infiltrated and turned against it's own people while also destroying those from other countries in the process. But we've been through this and quite frankly, it's worn out and getting boring.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:42:49 am by Jaguar »

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #367 on: May 14, 2011, 06:31:41 am »
If Obama was there he would've been the idiot who crashed the chopper.

fantasyland gallagher

when children study american history not too long from now president obama will be the one who got osama...that is the fact and all your clueless bullshit and all of jaguars conspiracy theories aint going to change that

You don't even want a clue and wouldn't recognize one if you stumbled over it! Plenty documented and well supported ones all over the place but I know they just get in the way of your simple little self-centered closed mind.

What really irritates me the most is not that you, or any of the others disagree with me, but that certain people here who disagree refuse to debate CIVILLY. They, including you Hutch, have CONSISTENTLY STARTED the ATTACKS and RUDELY worded accusations against me. Especially you Hutch, the rudest and most abusive of all!!! That is totally uncalled for and a complete abuse of this forum and far from the first time that you've shown us your intolerance towards anyone or any issue that you just happen to not agree with or aren't pleased about like bands not stopping in DC. You have an EXTREMELY FOUL TEMPER and a narcissistic personality.

Just go look through the history of this thread and you will see that it was those who do not agree who were always the ones to START any uncalled for ignorant and sometimes very nasty replies. I've mostly kept an even temper unless pushed after awhile and have even joked around about some of the very things some of you insist on accusing me of believing in regardless of how many times I've proven otherwise. Apparently, some of you are from the Goebles school of propaganda.

It's specific members who have consistently chosen to take to out of place name calling and abuse rather than civil debate with the very worst and most unacceptable being Hutch. Nothing new as he's been that way with others here many times in the past. No civilized social skills whatsoever! In fact, I ask the moderators to please keep an eye on him, as noted, this is not the first time he's been extremely abusive towards others on this board. His extreme disrespect and abuse is totally unacceptable and nothing but sheer uncalled for abuse. Nothing to support his side and definitely nothing whatsoever representing a civilized debate. When he doesn't agree, he just abusively tears apart those he does not agree with with violent verbal attacks. (Yes, that is clinically considered a form of violence by the psychiatric community.) Bet he kicks his dog and beats his wife and kids too.

There's a big difference between a heated debate, as some of us have had, and uncivilized salacious verbal abuse and Hutch fits the latter, especially his comments from the other day. Only shows what a low character and disturbed mind he has. Does not play nice with others. Can't be trusted with scissors. Cannot be trusted around those whom he does not agree with for fear of violent outbursts. Must be supervised for the safety of others in his environment.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:49:26 am by Jaguar »

hutch

« Reply #368 on: May 14, 2011, 08:21:46 am »
If Obama was there he would've been the idiot who crashed the chopper.

fantasyland gallagher

when children study american history not too long from now president obama will be the one who got osama...that is the fact and all your clueless bullshit and all of jaguars conspiracy theories aint going to change that

You don't even want a clue and wouldn't recognize one if you stumbled over it! Plenty documented and well supported ones all over the place but I know they just get in the way of your simple little self-centered closed mind.

What really irritates me the most is not that you, or any of the others disagree with me, but that certain people here who disagree refuse to debate CIVILLY. They, including you Hutch, have CONSISTENTLY STARTED the ATTACKS and RUDELY worded accusations against me. Especially you Hutch, the rudest and most abusive of all!!! That is totally uncalled for and a complete abuse of this forum and far from the first time that you've shown us your intolerance towards anyone or any issue that you just happen to not agree with or aren't pleased about like bands not stopping in DC. You have an EXTREMELY FOUL TEMPER and a narcissistic personality.

Just go look through the history of this thread and you will see that it was those who do not agree who were always the ones to START any uncalled for ignorant and sometimes very nasty replies. I've mostly kept an even temper unless pushed after awhile and have even joked around about some of the very things some of you insist on accusing me of believing in regardless of how many times I've proven otherwise. Apparently, some of you are from the Goebles school of propaganda.

It's specific members who have consistently chosen to take to out of place name calling and abuse rather than civil debate with the very worst and most unacceptable being Hutch. Nothing new as he's been that way with others here many times in the past. No civilized social skills whatsoever! In fact, I ask the moderators to please keep an eye on him, as noted, this is not the first time he's been extremely abusive towards others on this board. His extreme disrespect and abuse is totally unacceptable and nothing but sheer uncalled for abuse. Nothing to support his side and definitely nothing whatsoever representing a civilized debate. When he doesn't agree, he just abusively tears apart those he does not agree with with violent verbal attacks. (Yes, that is clinically considered a form of violence by the psychiatric community.) Bet he kicks his dog and beats his wife and kids too.

There's a big difference between a heated debate, as some of us have had, and uncivilized salacious verbal abuse and Hutch fits the latter, especially his comments from the other day. Only shows what a low character and disturbed mind he has. Does not play nice with others. Can't be trusted with scissors. Cannot be trusted around those whom he does not agree with for fear of violent outbursts. Must be supervised for the safety of others in his environment.

honestly dont know what i did to you to deserve this type of post which is WAY out of line...

and i dont think all your insults of me are the civil discussion you claim..

for the record i held back for 17 pages while you espouse what i believe are drvel and lies but there is a limit

but for you to practically write an esay attacking me personally and calling me every name in the book is unacceptable...i mean in this essay you are responding to a four word statement on my part dismissing your conspiracy theories? really?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 08:30:47 am by hutch »

wml7

« Reply #369 on: May 14, 2011, 08:55:30 am »

;D

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #370 on: May 14, 2011, 08:55:58 am »
At 24 pages I believe this topic has run it's course. Since it's Sat and I just got Lego Pirates of the Caribbean to play on a rain day, it's time for a cease fire and a thread closure.

wml7 your task should you accept is to great an AWESOME animated gif's thread.  And while i was typing this up - I see your ninja skills are finely tuned  ;D
T.Rex