Author Topic: This week rollcall  (Read 2697948 times)

hutch

Re: This week rollcall
« Reply #8445 on: November 08, 2016, 08:56:11 am »
the voting booth -Tuesday  (really like their earlier stuff, latest release is meh)

I thought you were going to Seu Jorge tonight? Too pricey or decided to stay in to watch results come in?

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #8446 on: November 08, 2016, 11:58:44 am »
Lydia Loveless on Sunday @ rnr

« Reply #8447 on: November 08, 2016, 12:01:37 pm »
the voting booth -Tuesday  (really like their earlier stuff, latest release is meh)

I thought you were going to Seu Jorge tonight? Too pricey or decided to stay in to watch results come in?
sorry not in the cards...he has 12/13 show that might work
was hoping for some Gold Star discount tix or something...know anything?
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #8448 on: November 09, 2016, 09:43:12 am »
Was thinking of going to Margo Price at the Hamilton tonight but now I'm just too tired and depressed.

I reckon a good night with the family might even be a better remedy than a good country show...

walkie,talkie

« Reply #8449 on: November 09, 2016, 01:50:21 pm »
Pet, shop, boys.   Friday.  What a gay, ole, time that will be.

DotTheEyes

« Reply #8450 on: November 10, 2016, 08:29:17 am »
I can no longer attend Peter Hook (playing Joy Division and New Order songs) at the Howard Theatre on November 23rd.  Is anyone interested in the gig ticket + valet ticket?  Free of charge.  I would just need an address to mail them to.  First come, first served.  Send me a private message.

(I would post this in the ticket-exchange section of the forum, but I believe it is only for shows presented by Seth.)

hutch

« Reply #8451 on: November 10, 2016, 08:41:50 am »
whoa nice!

DotTheEyes

« Reply #8452 on: November 10, 2016, 09:25:44 am »
hutch's PM was the first in.  Congrats!  lol Send me an address where I can mail the ticket.

« Reply #8453 on: November 10, 2016, 09:33:59 am »
whoa nice!
dang you bastard!
since you ruined this election I guess that's a fair prize
slack

Yada

« Reply #8454 on: November 10, 2016, 09:45:51 am »
I can no longer attend Peter Hook (playing Joy Division and New Order songs) at the Howard Theatre on November 23rd.  Is anyone interested in the gig ticket + valet ticket?  Free of charge.  I would just need an address to mail them to.  First come, first served.  Send me a private message.

(I would post this in the ticket-exchange section of the forum, but I believe it is only for shows presented by Seth.)

Please contact Julian directly as he has all forum members addresses on file.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #8455 on: November 10, 2016, 12:44:16 pm »
g,url

hutch

« Reply #8456 on: November 10, 2016, 12:59:25 pm »
hutch's PM was the first in.  Congrats!  lol Send me an address where I can mail the ticket.

thanks! awesome...

hutch

« Reply #8457 on: November 10, 2016, 01:05:50 pm »

Please contact Julian directly as he has all forum members addresses on file.

he doesn't have just my address.. he's got my blood type....finger prints.. the guy is nothing but thorough.. I understand my dossier is under lock and key at the Richmond Savings and Loan ready to be deployed in minutes... I live with that fear every day of my life.

hutch

« Reply #8458 on: November 10, 2016, 01:08:36 pm »
whoa nice!
dang you bastard!
since you ruined this election I guess that's a fair prize

just FYI I did what I could for Hillary and the next four years ain't on me.. I knew going in that I would not be able to handle it if Trump became President and I second guessed myself about what I had put in...  On the other hand, now I am free to blame everybody else and sit on my high horse smugly surveying the peasants... ;D  Credit card bill is going to suck...

I assume you are going to Peter Hook? I remember you and Bearman were into it?

dyecraig

« Reply #8459 on: November 10, 2016, 01:52:55 pm »

^ ditto, well-put, i concur.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 01:55:08 pm by dyecraig »