Author Topic: Supergrass?  (Read 20746 times)

ggw

Re: Supergrass?
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2003, 03:56:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Back:<BR><B>Although, I think that I have seen a few of you at a couple of shows...who's the cute guy with the spiky hair and the British accent?  I think I met him once at a show a long time ago.......</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Take away "cute" and it might be Markie.

Fat Back

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2003, 03:58:00 pm »
hmmm...could be.  Guess we'll find out on Thursday night since he'll be there now won't we?

markie

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2003, 04:18:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B> Take away "cute" and it might be Markie.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you dont think I am cute?<P>I am hurt now, bastard. All those things you whispered in my ear last night were all lies?<P>You F#%$^%!!!

ggw

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2003, 04:21:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> you dont think I am cute?<P>I am hurt now, bastard. All those things you whispered in my ear last night were all lies?<P>You F#%$^%!!!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That was the liquor talking......<P>I'll give you that copy of the Mescalero's CD at the Supergrass show.  Want anything else?

Relaxer

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2003, 04:22:00 pm »
did you just call him a falafel?
oword

Fat Back

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2003, 04:30:00 pm »
Markie what does the wife think of your intimate relationship with ggw?

markie

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2003, 04:48:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B> That was the liquor talking......<P>I'll give you that copy of the Mescalero's CD at the Supergrass show.  Want anything else? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>can you pinch my nipples harder next time?<P>Other than that I cant think of much.....What have you got that is interesting?<P>how about you, do you want? Cinerama, delgados, ballboy?

ggw

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2003, 04:53:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> can you pinch my nipples harder next time?<P>Other than that I cant think of much.....What have you got that is interesting?<P>how about you, do you want? Cinerama, delgados, ballboy?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Cinerama would be great.<P>In return, I could offer you the Billy Bragg Live Solo in Australia.  Or any Superdrag album.  How about the Dandy Warhols?<P>Or did you enjoy the Q And Not U album so much that you really, really want the first album??<p>[This message has been edited by ggw (edited 03-04-2003).]

markie

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2003, 05:00:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Back:<BR><B>Markie what does the wife think of your intimate relationship with ggw?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>the family that plays together stays together....<P>I cant believe you are going to Supergrass, did your wife force you into it?

markie

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2003, 05:04:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B>  Cinerama would be great.<P>In return, I could offer you the Billy Bragg Live Solo in Australia.  Or any Superdrag album.  How about the Dandy Warhols?<P><BR>[This message has been edited by ggw (edited 03-04-2003).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>there are four cinerama albums, want them all? Do you have delgados, hate already? I really like it.....<P>I would like the billy bragg album. I will skip on Superdrag.... I have only really quickly listened to Q and not U, so I cant really comment. I doubt I will be needing their first though.......<P>I need to buy the Dandy warhols so dont burn that, well unless you have one of the first 2 albums.....<P><BR>Thanks.<BR>

jadetree

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2003, 05:08:00 pm »
As long as people are swapping cds here, I'll take the Delgados.

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2003, 05:08:00 pm »
Did you ever get that Arlo album burned for Wingelbert?

markie

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2003, 05:09:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B>As long as people are swapping cds here, I'll take the Delgados.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sure. Anything else?

jadetree

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2003, 05:12:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> Sure. Anything else?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How about Sandinista?  Anything you want?

markie

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2003, 05:12:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhett Miller:<BR><B>Did you ever get that Arlo album burned for Wingelbert?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>well as you said you had the first arlo album and Wingelbert said he didnt.....<P>But you turned up and didnt have the first album I presumed you were Wingelbert.<P>was I wrong?