Author Topic: RE: CT School Massacre  (Read 50298 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: RE: CT School Massacre
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2012, 02:44:49 am »
There is no perfect answer.  What do you do abut all the guns already in circulation? In this case, it looks like having some sort of mental health check before buying a weapon (obviously a smart thing) wouldn't have mattered because from what I have read, the guns belonged to his mother.

20 year jail term for having a gun after a specific date.  If people keep them they are risking spending most of their life in jail.  Right now even if you carry illegal you get a slap on the wrist.

And the criminals will still have guns.  Only the honest citizens will turn in their guns.  Then we will have more of these killings because the criminals know there is no risk of them being stopped.  The countries with the strictest gun laws have the highest rates of gun violence, but as is usual, libtards never pay attention to facts.
FUKIT

azaghal1981

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2012, 07:54:03 am »
There he is.

I knew you would show up eventually.

The stats speak for themselves. We are the "developed" country with the least stringent gun laws and are the only one that sees mass shootings like this on too regular a basis.
احمد

stevewizzle

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2012, 09:40:56 am »
And the criminals will still have guns.  Only the honest citizens will turn in their guns.  Then we will have more of these killings because the criminals know there is no risk of them being stopped. 

it's not "criminals" who commit these massacres, it's the mentally ill.  and they kill themselves at the end, so i highly doubt there is added incentive, as you suggest.

fatskippy

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2012, 09:47:32 am »
epic meltdown, ratbastard

azaghal1981

احمد

hutch

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2012, 12:17:37 pm »
people who publicly "mourn" the death of those killed at Newton (post pictures of them on Facebook etc) but insist we can't do anything about preventing these things are really pissing me off.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2012, 12:25:26 pm »
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2012, 12:42:18 pm »
If today isn't a day to talk about gun control, when is?

it's never a good time.  on a day like today, it's "politicizing a tragedy" and "let's just think of the victims".  on any other day, it's "why are you bringing this up? gun control isn't a problem, don't stir things up!".  rather convenient...

fuck the second amendment

no, it's there and we won't get rid of it any time soon IMO.  instead, let's return to it's original intent.  ya want guns?  fine, prove that you're part of a "well regulated militia": you have a chain of command. train as a group, stay in barracks, can be told to surrender your guns by your superiors, you have a mission, etc.  anyone who can't adhere to this is just a yahoo who want to own a flame-thrower.  fuck District of Columbia v. Heller.

people don't need to be in militias.  People do not need guns to hunt.  Use a bow if you want to kill something.  It isn't like the constitution can't be changed.  We don't have slaves anymore.  We don't need guns. 

People don't need cars.  Walk if you want to go somewhere.

People don't need medicine.  If you get sick you were supposed to die anyway.

People don't need don't need electricity.  Do whatever you want to do during daylight.

weak argument.  guns are for killing things.  medicine is not intended to kill people.  either is electricity or cars.   

atomicfront

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2012, 12:42:53 pm »
people who publicly "mourn" the death of those killed at Newton (post pictures of them on Facebook etc) but insist we can't do anything about preventing these things are really pissing me off.

they are responsible.  that is what they should post on their facebook pages.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2012, 12:43:28 pm »
People don't need cars.  Walk if you want to go somewhere.

People don't need medicine.  If you get sick you were supposed to die anyway.

People don't need don't need electricity.  Do whatever you want to do during daylight.

people don't need guns.  they just don't.
<sig>

atomicfront

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2012, 12:45:02 pm »
There is no perfect answer.  What do you do abut all the guns already in circulation? In this case, it looks like having some sort of mental health check before buying a weapon (obviously a smart thing) wouldn't have mattered because from what I have read, the guns belonged to his mother.

20 year jail term for having a gun after a specific date.  If people keep them they are risking spending most of their life in jail.  Right now even if you carry illegal you get a slap on the wrist.

And the criminals will still have guns.  Only the honest citizens will turn in their guns.  Then we will have more of these killings because the criminals know there is no risk of them being stopped.  The countries with the strictest gun laws have the highest rates of gun violence, but as is usual, libtards never pay attention to facts.

you don't pay attention to facts. you are responsible for the killings.  mentally ill people won't be able to get guns if they are illegal.  where do you think some loser who can't have a conversation with another human being is going to acquire illegal fire arms? 

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2012, 12:45:49 pm »
making the rounds on facebook:

<sig>

hutch

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2012, 12:52:15 pm »

they are responsible.  that is what they should post on their facebook pages.

To say there is nothing we can do.. let us just weep and get ready to weep again because we will not change... that is crazy.

Anyways I'm done... I feel sorry for human beings who accept more children be mowed down in the future and stand in the way of even attempting to try to do something.

Moreover, I feel they are accessories to whatever happens in the future.  EDITED

« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 01:40:35 pm by hutch »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2012, 01:10:17 pm »
What made this possible was making the school a gun free zone thereby telling criminals that it is absolutely safe for them to commit crimes in that area since no one will be armed to stop them. 

so you want to put guns in grade schools?!? 

please, please tell me you don't think that's a good idea.
<sig>

atomicfront

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2012, 01:38:36 pm »
People like ratbastard are why we have the problems in this country, the high crime, the income disparity, the huge government defecits, the monthly mass killings.  Instead of wanting to fix the problems the country is having he wants to make them worse.