Author Topic: RE: CT School Massacre  (Read 50430 times)

notme

Re: RE: CT School Massacre
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 07:13:36 pm »
ever since obama was elected/re-elected people have been buying guns and ammo in record numbers. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and his 10-year-old daughter Liza went hunting over Thanksgiving weekend his daughter killed her first deer.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 07:30:30 pm »
we should have an organization that studies people, whether in group situations or individual accounts if it gets that far.  they find the ones that are there, that stand out from the rest and find them early.  you know the ones i speak of, for they are so recognizable in school.  early on.  crazy people are not our friend.  crazy people do horrific things like this.  crazy people did oklahoma, colorado and now connecticut.  get rid of crazy people . . . not guns.  guns protect, just like sane people protect.  the end.

atomicfront

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 07:50:31 pm »
we should have an organization that studies people, whether in group situations or individual accounts if it gets that far.  they find the ones that are there, that stand out from the rest and find them early.  you know the ones i speak of, for they are so recognizable in school.  early on.  crazy people are not our friend.  crazy people do horrific things like this.  crazy people did oklahoma, colorado and now connecticut.  get rid of crazy people . . . not guns.  guns protect, just like sane people protect.  the end.

Ok hitler.  What next get rid of the jews and gays?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2012, 07:56:34 pm »
yeah i guess i should have said "get rid of" meaning putting them away in jail like facilities run by corporations making a killing like the prison system we have here in our country.  get them off the streets.  not kill them.  well . . . not right away. that did seem kinda of hitlerish there at first.  good call, whoever you are.   i knew my kind words elsewhere were not in vain.

azaghal1981

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2012, 08:13:05 pm »
Walkie, are you a card carrying NRA member? Seriously asking.
That has been their line of propaganda bullshit for as long as I have been alive and most likely much longer.

احمد

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2012, 11:16:31 am »
no . . . oh good lord lord no.  that was just an idea, maybe a silly idea to get "future" crazy people off the streets . . . but how do you do that really?  i'm not a fan of guns at all.  they scare me in the hands of people that should not have them, which is a lot, and you might shoot your eye out.  the whole arguement of whether we should have them or not is so far beyond complicated to me to even want to discuss it here, in a  thread about a horrible horrible thing.  i do feel the nra is just another corporation like any other making money on what they believe in, like any other, and making the world go 'round.  actually, i feel this thread is horrible as well, and feel dirty for posting in it. 

azaghal1981

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2012, 01:21:03 pm »
My bad.

There have just been tons of studies done that prove the contrary with regard to the protection argument.
احمد

azaghal1981

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2012, 01:29:06 pm »
احمد

Got Haggis?

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2012, 12:48:33 pm »
There is no perfect answer.  What do you do abut all the guns already in circulation? In this case, it looks like having some sort of mental health check before buying a weapon (obviously a smart thing) wouldn't have mattered because from what I have read, the guns belonged to his mother.

atomicfront

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2012, 11:06:37 am »
There is no perfect answer.  What do you do abut all the guns already in circulation? In this case, it looks like having some sort of mental health check before buying a weapon (obviously a smart thing) wouldn't have mattered because from what I have read, the guns belonged to his mother.

20 year jail term for having a gun after a specific date.  If people keep them they are risking spending most of their life in jail.  Right now even if you carry illegal you get a slap on the wrist.

hutch

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2012, 04:31:30 pm »
Plus a buyback/turn in program. it HAS been done and it has worked

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2012, 02:35:28 am »
All - Let's take a minute to thank the NRA for making school shootings like this one, and future ones, possible!
NRA Headquarters
Address: 11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone:(703) 267-1000
http://home.nra.org/

What made this possible was making the school a gun free zone thereby telling criminals that it is absolutely safe for them to commit crimes in that area since no one will be armed to stop them.  And lest you think differently, there is absolutely NOTHING that you or anyone else can do that will prevent this from happening again.  Criminals by nature break laws.  Passing any/every/all laws we could think of will not change that fact and the fact that criminals will still get guns.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2012, 02:37:58 am »
If today isn't a day to talk about gun control, when is?

it's never a good time.  on a day like today, it's "politicizing a tragedy" and "let's just think of the victims".  on any other day, it's "why are you bringing this up? gun control isn't a problem, don't stir things up!".  rather convenient...

fuck the second amendment

no, it's there and we won't get rid of it any time soon IMO.  instead, let's return to it's original intent.  ya want guns?  fine, prove that you're part of a "well regulated militia": you have a chain of command. train as a group, stay in barracks, can be told to surrender your guns by your superiors, you have a mission, etc.  anyone who can't adhere to this is just a yahoo who want to own a flame-thrower.  fuck District of Columbia v. Heller.

people don't need to be in militias.  People do not need guns to hunt.  Use a bow if you want to kill something.  It isn't like the constitution can't be changed.  We don't have slaves anymore.  We don't need guns. 

People don't need cars.  Walk if you want to go somewhere.

People don't need medicine.  If you get sick you were supposed to die anyway.

People don't need don't need electricity.  Do whatever you want to do during daylight.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2012, 02:39:04 am »
ever since obama was elected/re-elected people have been buying guns and ammo in record numbers. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and his 10-year-old daughter Liza went hunting over Thanksgiving weekend his daughter killed her first deer.

Congrats to her!
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2012, 02:42:39 am »
What we need is to stop this libtard thought mind set where we no longer have any personal responsibility.  This event was caused by the mother not being responsible.  If I were the DA and she had not been killed I would have charged her with 26 counts of criminally negligent homicide.  It was her actions of bringing a gun into the home of a mentally ill child (or lack thereof by not preventing said son from gaining access to the gun) that directly led to this while thing.  But as with our supreme campaigner in chief, everything is always someone else's fault.

Personally I was highly offended by Bammy going to the service in CT and making a blatant polticial speech pushing his left wing agenda.  That was the most disrespectful thing I have ever seen any president of the USA ever do.
FUKIT