Author Topic: it's my party  (Read 35167 times)

markie

Re: it's my party
« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2002, 03:17:00 pm »
Staregirl,<P>I wont share you, with the drive and the dream inside. This is my time. Sorry its either Rhett or me.

markie

« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2002, 03:18:00 pm »
Oh and I aint Fat I am big boned....

staregirl

« Reply #197 on: March 13, 2002, 06:52:00 pm »
Ok Rhett the ultimatum is out there on the table....  

markie

« Reply #198 on: March 13, 2002, 06:56:00 pm »
But Stare girl you like Ani diFranco so all of this is just academic. Well actually maybe not, Rhett does whine like a girl and he moans more than my mum.<P>Maybe Rhett is just the man to scare you away from guys together....

gk

« Reply #199 on: March 14, 2002, 12:56:00 am »
Hi Seth,<P>I was wondering if you got a moment, if you would check the thread above where I had a question for you about protocol to get a shot at the 930?<P>Thanks, and I look forward to Stanton Moore.  Great artist.

evilsatan

« Reply #200 on: March 23, 2002, 03:10:00 am »
anyone noticed there is a new sign on route 66 just past the bull run exit?<P>BULL RUN WATERSHED AREA<P>true<P>a guy from the park sayz they put it up about three weeks after the radiohead concert

Marty666

« Reply #201 on: June 25, 2007, 07:21:00 am »
Originally posted by Seth Hurwitz:
  Twas The Night O'Radiohead

so here's how I remember it...

while I generally hate going to shows that aren't mine (think of being in your house, but you're not allowed to touch anything) I decided to suck it up and go to the Tibetan RFK show for the sole purpose of seeing Kraftwerk. that was too much to resist.

of course, lightning struck and all hell broke loose, which I heard about on the way there and turned around.

being that the previous night we had a Red Hot Chili Peppers warmup show at the club, and there were all sorts of luminaries from the oncoming Tibet weekend hanging about, I had had an unavoidable all-nighter (I was younger then) and was actually relieved to just get some carry out and go home and recuperate.

on the way to Rocklands for that comfort food fix, the cell phone rang.

to be continued...

[This message has been edited by Seth Hurwitz (edited 03-06-2002).]
when weasal said to stay tuned for a major concert announcement that night, we got in the car and started for the club imediately. so by the time they announced radiohead, we were almost there. one girl with us was under age. but we all got in anyway, thanks!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #202 on: June 25, 2007, 12:00:00 pm »
WTF?  this thread isn't touched in over 4 years, and you bring it back up?  

weird.  i'm starting to suspect that there IS a secret search function...
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #203 on: June 25, 2007, 12:19:00 pm »
I was just looking at this thread a few months ago.

I didn't use a search function to get to it.
احمد

Marty666

« Reply #204 on: June 25, 2007, 06:21:00 pm »
Originally posted by sweetcell:
  WTF?  this thread isn't touched in over 4 years, and you bring it back up?  

weird.  i'm starting to suspect that there IS a secret search function...
i just went to the last page of posts and noticed it and felt like throwing in my 2 cents. that secret radiohead show was great. after the concert me and some friends kidnaped ben lee and jake from squirt tv and got lost in dc. sean lennon was hanging out at that show too. it was an awesome night.