Author Topic: black people hate gay people . . . obama is no different  (Read 23253 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: black people hate gay people . . . obama is no different
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2008, 02:55:33 pm »
Please, minorities are the biggest biggots around. Why is this a surprise? We aren't living in some fantasy land where everyone is equal, psshhh.

I'm not gay so it doesn't effect me but I feel for gays because THEY don't get the rights that everyone deserves. This country was founded on everyone having the same rights and somewhere along the way it just seems to stop, but we've always found a way to overcome it. Gays are having to deal with what the Irish had to, and what the blacks and other minorities had to. It'll take time but the fight is worth the payoff, it always seems to be.
‼‼?‼‼

manimtired

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 02:56:18 pm »
not if obama has anything to do with it.

vansmack

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2008, 03:02:49 pm »

his POLICY, unless he was straight up lying, is AGAINST gay marriage.

Obama aides emphasized he has opposed similar state bans [to CA] in the past. They said the Illinois senator does not support gay marriage, but believes that federal and state constitutional amendments banning gay marriage can also threaten rights that couples have under civil unions and domestic partnerships, which Obama supports.

Linkage

27>34

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2008, 03:03:34 pm »
Tell that to the descendents of slaves.

Please, minorities are the biggest biggots around. Why is this a surprise? We aren't living in some fantasy land where everyone is equal, psshhh.

I'm not gay so it doesn't effect me but I feel for gays because THEY don't get the rights that everyone deserves. This country was founded on everyone having the same rights and somewhere along the way it just seems to stop, but we've always found a way to overcome it. Gays are having to deal with what the Irish had to, and what the blacks and other minorities had to. It'll take time but the fight is worth the payoff, it always seems to be.

manimtired

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 03:06:26 pm »

his POLICY, unless he was straight up lying, is AGAINST gay marriage.

Obama aides emphasized he has opposed similar state bans [to CA] in the past. They said the Illinois senator does not support gay marriage, but believes that federal and state constitutional amendments banning gay marriage can also threaten rights that couples have under civil unions and domestic partnerships, which Obama supports.

Linkage

"Obama quietly announced his stance in a statement in a letter to the Toklas club, a California gay rights group"

LOL..its called pandering. LOL.

walkonby

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2008, 03:40:13 pm »
i like to start threads so that manimtired can yell at people.  he's the doctor evil of my laziness to debate the original arguement.  thank you for your lovely words.

Mobius

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 04:04:42 pm »
Can you be for gay rights generally and against gay marriage . . .like for the troops but against the war?

walkonby

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2008, 04:19:59 pm »
Can you be for gay rights generally and against gay marriage . . . like for the troops but against the war?

are you just against the idea of marriage, or only when gays do it?  if the former, well then that makes sense.  i do like the idea of being for the troops and against the war, but the government won't allow you to do that.  gays getting married would bring money into this economy of ours . . . think of the jobs.

manimtired

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2008, 04:30:17 pm »
LOL

sonickteam2

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 04:41:11 pm »
has anyone noticed the large contingent of gay african americans who work at Safeway?

maybe its just in Baltimore. 

sonickteam2

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 04:50:51 pm »
i have this vision of 'tired sitting in his government cube, reading this board and laughing manically, much to the chagrin of his fellow workers

when he's not delivering the mail to them...

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 04:53:37 pm »
As a fervent opposer of gay marriage and abortion, I wholeheartedly support this pick.

Relaxer

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 04:55:23 pm »
oword

sonickteam2

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2008, 04:55:50 pm »
As a fervent opposer of gay marriage and abortion, I wholeheartedly support this pick.

as a fervent opposer of the first ammendment, i wholeheartedly think you should STFU and GTFO!!!

idk, lol, jk, lmao

manimtired

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2008, 05:21:41 pm »
LOL

We dont even have a mail dood here. WTF?