Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179643 times)

shemptiness

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1470 on: May 03, 2013, 03:44:00 pm »
Rapper Danny Brown received oral sex on stage during concert ?without his consent?

Link

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1471 on: May 06, 2013, 02:59:00 pm »
<sig>

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1472 on: May 07, 2013, 08:56:45 am »
i guess that spider . . . liked the dead.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1473 on: May 07, 2013, 08:58:48 am »
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/lauryn-hill-attorney-claims-paid-taxes-judge-article-1.1336313

fuck off race card user.  this is 2013.  using the "slave" jab . . . only proves you have no original thought.

Yada

« Reply #1474 on: May 07, 2013, 09:14:34 am »
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/lauryn-hill-attorney-claims-paid-taxes-judge-article-1.1336313

fuck off race card user.  this is 2013.  using the "slave" jab . . . only proves you have no original thought.

bwah!

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1475 on: May 07, 2013, 10:20:21 am »
i am not going to lie . . . i had to look up the exact meaning of bwah

Yada

« Reply #1476 on: May 07, 2013, 10:41:39 am »

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1477 on: May 07, 2013, 06:04:40 pm »

I won't give Zach Braff one dime

Zach Braff is trying to raise money on Kickstarter to fund a movie he wants to make. Zach Braff is a good actor and a fine filmmaker. GARDEN STATE was a terrific movie. But I wouldn?t give him a dime.

Why?

Because it defeats the whole purpose of Kickstarter.

The idea ? and it?s a great one ? is that Kickstarter allows filmmakers who otherwise would have NO access to Hollywood and NO access to serious investors to scrounge up enough money to make their movies. Zach Braff has contacts. Zach Braff has a name. Zach Braff has a track record. Zach Braff has residuals.  He can get in a room with money people. He is represented by a major taent agency. But the poor schmoe in Mobile, Alabama or Walla Walla, Washington has none of those advantages.

continued...
😐 🎶

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1478 on: May 08, 2013, 10:04:58 am »
Trailer for The Worlds End is awesome
T.Rex

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1479 on: May 08, 2013, 10:10:20 am »

that guy is so "unamerican"

first, he got involved.  who the fuck nowadays gets involved?  he risked his life.  who does that either, for anybody anymore?  then he turns down the reward check, happy with his job and paycheck.  who in the hell does that?  then he doesnt want to be on camera or get any attention.  what?!  an amercian who is happy with their job, turns down free money, helps out for no reason and doesnt want attention.

wow.  i am proud of humans . . . even if only for today.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 10:11:58 am by walkonby »

atomicfront

« Reply #1480 on: May 08, 2013, 10:10:48 am »

I won't give Zach Braff one dime

Zach Braff is trying to raise money on Kickstarter to fund a movie he wants to make. Zach Braff is a good actor and a fine filmmaker. GARDEN STATE was a terrific movie. But I wouldn?t give him a dime.

Why?

Because it defeats the whole purpose of Kickstarter.

The idea ? and it?s a great one ? is that Kickstarter allows filmmakers who otherwise would have NO access to Hollywood and NO access to serious investors to scrounge up enough money to make their movies. Zach Braff has contacts. Zach Braff has a name. Zach Braff has a track record. Zach Braff has residuals.  He can get in a room with money people. He is represented by a major taent agency. But the poor schmoe in Mobile, Alabama or Walla Walla, Washington has none of those advantages.

continued...

That is as stupid an article as one can get. If Zac Braff could get money to make the movie he wants he wouldn't be going to Kickstarter.  Great if he can raise money to make a movie.  And Kickstarter gives you something in return for your money.  So it isn't like it is just a give away.  People are so stupid.  I wonder why some of them even can manage to survive in life.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1481 on: May 08, 2013, 10:13:37 am »
obviously . . . he doesnt have the talent to make another film.  this has been going on for decades in the world of film.  and i dont remember anybody needing kickstarter before.  real simple:  if you are good you can continue, if you are not, then you beg for money online.

i am gay and i like cats

atomicfront

« Reply #1483 on: May 08, 2013, 04:37:32 pm »
obviously . . . he doesnt have the talent to make another film.  this has been going on for decades in the world of film.  and i dont remember anybody needing kickstarter before.  real simple:  if you are good you can continue, if you are not, then you beg for money online.

Garden State was an awesome movie.  You are begging for money whether you get it online, from investors, or a studio.  If you get it online then you have total control.  Of course you still need someone to distribute your movie.

shemptiness

« Reply #1484 on: May 08, 2013, 07:05:05 pm »
Levi's Stadium?  Well at least it's better than The Lube.