Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179659 times)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #3120 on: February 04, 2014, 01:53:19 pm »
It is called being overly critical and a hater.  At least that is how it comes off.  You being sympathetic was the last thing I gleaned from your posts. 
haterz gonna hate

atomic

« Reply #3121 on: February 04, 2014, 01:55:56 pm »
Why do you all care?  I never question what my coworkers eat or the shopping habits of others.  Does it really matter?
I don't care, per se.  Just random thoughts I have at the grocery store.  And you are a liar if you don't scan other shoppers' carts and wonder stupid shit about them too.

I never look at what is in dude's carts. If an attractive woman is in front of me in line, I might check out what she is buying. If she in her 20's and buying crap food I think she is going to be quite ugly by the time she is 35.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #3122 on: February 04, 2014, 02:07:48 pm »
I only buy ingredients.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3123 on: February 04, 2014, 02:18:20 pm »
I never make a conscious effort to look in other people's carts but sometimes things catch your eye, especially in the checkout line. I remember one lady who was buying like 8 of the super-largest size diaper packs, 4 box wines, condoms, bread and milk and payed for half of it with WIC vouchers which was stereotype-tastic. I also saw a guy once spend $200+ on groceries and the entire thing was, no joke, 2-liter bottles of Diet Mountain Dew and frozen pizzas and I felt really sad for him. EVEN THOUGH HE HAD IN NO WAY AFFECTED MY LIFE AND THERE ARE BIGGER TRAGEDIES IN THE WORLD.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3124 on: February 04, 2014, 02:24:05 pm »
http://www.newnownext.com/packs-qb-aaron-rodgers-is-definitely-not-gay-hes-dating-taylor-swift/02/2014/?xrs=synd_facebook_nnn

i'm sorry, but every one knows . . . once you date her, you gay.

great.  in 6 moths, we're going to be bombarded by top-40 radio with songs about aaron. awesome.
<sig>

chaz

« Reply #3125 on: February 04, 2014, 02:25:45 pm »
I never look at what is in dude's carts.
You're overcompensating.

atomic

« Reply #3126 on: February 04, 2014, 02:25:53 pm »
I don't really care what people buy to eat.  I know people go to McDonalds, Burger King, Popeyes, Five Guys, Olive Garden, Chillis so I know most peoople eat badly.   I have recently noticed how many ugly people there are in the world.  I guess before they were all invisible to me.  But recently it has stuck out.  Bald Short Chubby guys with unsymetrical faces.  People my age who's faces are ravaged with wrinkles.  Poorly dressed people.  People who drive old cheap cars.  People who drive Camry's or Accords.  People who drive the Lexus or Acura that is actually a Camry or Accord.  People who smoke.  They all feel my wrath.  

atomic

« Reply #3127 on: February 04, 2014, 02:28:08 pm »
You're overcompensating.

How so?  I mostly don't notice dudes at the grocery store.  They are invisible to me.  I did notice this loser who was in the 7 item or less line at Wegman's.  He has like 30 items.  He was short and old.  I told him it was the 7 items or less line.  He said "I know". I told him he was very short and not a real man.

« Reply #3128 on: February 04, 2014, 02:28:12 pm »
Sorry to disappoint, but my dad wasn't a record mogul at the level of Barry Gordy.

you were so much cooler when I thought you looked like this
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3129 on: February 04, 2014, 02:29:33 pm »
http://www.newnownext.com/packs-qb-aaron-rodgers-is-definitely-not-gay-hes-dating-taylor-swift/02/2014/?xrs=synd_facebook_nnn

i'm sorry, but every one knows . . . once you date her, you gay.

great.  in 6 moths, we're going to be bombarded by top-40 radio with songs about aaron. awesome.
I discussed with someone, for a solid hour last night, things we thought would happen as a result of this. We're pretty much assured she names a song after his jersey number and appears in the artwork for her new album wearing a Bears jersey.
LVMH

chaz

« Reply #3130 on: February 04, 2014, 02:35:44 pm »
You're overcompensating.
I mostly don't notice dudes at the grocery store.  They are invisible to me. 
Now you are over-overcompensating.

Yada

« Reply #3131 on: February 04, 2014, 03:22:09 pm »
ought.

Still, you have to feel for someone who doesn't get any pleasure out of food. I think it's called sympathy.

You're a vegetarian, talk about not getting pleasure out of food!

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #3132 on: February 04, 2014, 03:41:53 pm »
i buy all my meats from a butcher.  i buy all my food at the food shoppee, based on sales, because i am an excellent shoppeer.  i buy lots of vegetables and fruits and yes sometimes i go crazy with a bag of yummy chips or some cookies.  i stay away from frozen anything, such as pizzas and pre made meals due to the sodium content.  only buy skim milk.  one time an older lady watched me unload my groceries for the cashier to ring up, and told me, "you really know how to shop for yourself.  can i introduce you to my granddaughter; shes smart, beautiful, can cook and would make a man a wonderful wife."  i smiled and told her she was kind.  you dont know how how bad i wanted to ask, "any grandsons?"   

atomic

« Reply #3133 on: February 04, 2014, 04:02:16 pm »
ought.

Still, you have to feel for someone who doesn't get any pleasure out of food. I think it's called sympathy.

He eats seafood.  I don't think there is anything more pleasurable than downing some oysters right of the shell with cocktail sauce and a beer chaser.

Yada

« Reply #3134 on: February 04, 2014, 04:07:27 pm »
ought.

He eats seafood.  I don't think there is anything more pleasurable than downing some oysters right of the shell with cocktail sauce and a beer chaser.

I had a dozen for lunch the other day at Republic in Takoma Park, this probably belongs in the gastro thread... but they were quite delicious. Washed it down with a Truth from Flying Dog.