Author Topic: anyone got a good cure for the flu?  (Read 8071 times)

Samantha

Re: anyone got a good cure for the flu?
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2003, 08:29:00 pm »
yikes I really apologize for that idiot comment, I swear that's not usually like me.  I've got a bad case of pmdd but I'm medicated now and over my temper tantrum.  sorry, seriously...

but I do have a potty sense of humour.  I'll try to refrain from the really nasty ones, but generally if something makes me laugh, I'll say it, and I did think that joke was funny, mostly because it was so nasty and tasteless.  you like to shock people with your sexual sense of humour...well, so did I.  and it worked, didn't it?  got a rise out of you, anyways.  I'm a very easy going and open minded person, typed words on the internet just really don't bother me.  if you ever have a problem with one of my posts, just ignore it, or ignore all of my posts if that suits you better.  it's not going to hurt my feelings.

and lulu...I think you are cybercontagious.  I have just developed the flu in the past few hours or so, damnit  :mad:

poorlulu

« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2003, 09:00:00 pm »
Originally posted by Samantha:

and lulu...I think you are cybercontagious.  I have just developed the flu in the past few hours or so, damnit   :mad:  
sorry to hear it...............

but on the positive side there is lots of great remedies on here from the boardies to make ya feel better............

flawd101

« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2003, 09:52:00 pm »
but I do have a potty sense of humour. I'll try to refrain from the really nasty ones, but generally if something makes me laugh, I'll say it, and I did think that joke was funny, mostly because it was so nasty and tasteless. you like to shock people with your sexual sense of humour...well, so did I. and it worked, didn't it? got a rise out of you, anyways. I'm a very easy going and open minded person, typed words on the internet just really don't bother me. if you ever have a problem with one of my posts, just ignore it, or ignore all of my posts if that suits you better. it's not going to hurt my feelings.
:D

Celeste

« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2003, 10:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by Samantha:
  yikes I really apologize for that idiot comment, I swear that's not usually like me.  I've got a bad case of pmdd but I'm medicated now and over my temper tantrum.  sorry, seriously...

but I do have a potty sense of humour.  I'll try to refrain from the really nasty ones...you like to shock people with your sexual sense of humour...well, so did I.  and it worked, didn't it?  got a rise out of you, anyways
that's nice of you to apologize, but don't worry about it...I'm sure you don't need me to tell you your sense of humor is fine...and why would you care what I think anyway...I was just reacting, first to your grossness, but then to your assumption that I cared about your sexual or gross comments at all...I guess Rhett said I like to say shit to shock people, but I don't really...I think I used to when I was younger, so I can definitely relate to you! (I also can relate to the PMDD to some extent, though I am not medicated)

anyway...this thread is not really supposed to be about us...let's get the spotlight back on curing lulu or naked people on MTV or something