Author Topic: What type of scenester are you?  (Read 8002 times)

mankie

Re: What type of scenester are you?
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2003, 10:25:00 am »
Originally posted by Embarrassed Laura:
  That's OK. I love shaggy-haired indie-boys with messenger bags, buttons, small t-shirts and carefully beaten-up Chuck Taylors.

Anyone know where I can find some?
Well, if they're carrying those little manbags, sorry, "messenger bags"  :roll:  Dupont Circle is a good start.

evilizac

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2003, 11:41:00 am »
Hey you could try the smoking section in Montgomery College. That's where I go to dream of beating the lot of them down (they're either too skinny or too fat to fight back right) and introducing myself to their lovely female friends.
 Yes my dream....
WHAT?

mankie

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2003, 12:02:00 pm »
Originally posted by evilizac:
  Hey you could try the smoking section in Montgomery College. That's where I go to dream of beating the lot of them down (they're either too skinny or too fat to fight back right) and introducing myself to their lovely female friends.
 Yes my dream....
You could alwasy go undercover, carry a little handbag and pretend to sob while reading poetry in the corner. Then when one of the girls takes pity on you and you hook up...SHAZAM! I'm a real man baby.

Bags

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2003, 12:10:00 pm »
Go to Asylum for drinks (cheap!).  Or Hell.  

Originally posted by Embarrassed Laura:
  That's OK. I love shaggy-haired indie-boys with messenger bags, buttons, small t-shirts and carefully beaten-up Chuck Taylors.

Anyone know where I can find some?

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2003, 12:56:00 pm »
Originally posted by mankie:
  You could alwasy go undercover, carry a little handbag and pretend to sob while reading poetry in the corner. Then when one of the girls takes pity on you and you hook up...SHAZAM! I'm a real man baby.
Therein lies the rub, once you start wearing wooly hats and reading Bronte there's no turning back, you're hooked.  It's worse than crack.

evilizac

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2003, 02:30:00 pm »
Yeah we had to have an intervention for my friend back home. Trashed his fancy mirror and destroyed all his black hair dye and stinky sticky products.
 Now he's a hard core born again Christian. I don't know what's worse.
WHAT?

Jaguär

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2003, 06:43:00 pm »
Laura, I know how you feel. Once you finally find one, they either have a wife, a girlfriend or a boyfriend.   :roll: