Author Topic: Jens Roll call  (Read 10073 times)

azaghal1981

Re: Jens Roll call
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2008, 03:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by MyraEllen:

Originally posted by azaghal1981:
  Hahaha MyraEllen, I'm like 90% sure your squeamish reaction to Mr. Honeydrips was the one I referred to on page 1. Was a pleasure meeting/talking to you if so.    :)  
 How long did you end up waiting outside before finding out that he was going to sing/hang out in the cafe?
Hahaha that *was* me.  It was good meeting you, too.  Glad the Boredoms show was awesome.

We waited outside for a while until most people left.  The other three I was waiting with were underage.  Sometime after 12:15 I went into the Red Room to see if Jens was in there and he was standing by the entrance talking to some people and taking pictures.  I then asked the door guy if the underage folks could come back inside to meet him, and he was like, "Yeah okay fine whatever."  As soon as Andrew got inside, Jens asked "So what do you want to hear?"  Andrew asked for Julie, and Jens sang it over whatever music was playing in the bar and we snapped our fingers along and squirmed because we were so happy.  About mid-way through the song he realized he was in a difficult place to sing the song, so we moved to the entrance and then to the cafe where he finished the song.  Then he said, "I want to sign records now."  It was adorable.  Everyone was smitten.  We talked about his shoes and the keys they were all wearing around their necks.  He wished Andrew a happy birthday and signed the set list for him.  It was pretty sweet   :)    I was home at like a quarter to 1, so I guess it was all over just after 12:30 or so. [/b]
That's awesome! If I'd known it would've been that brief, I would've stayed and hung out. Ahh well.
احمد