Author Topic: Long overdue....  (Read 4740 times)

vansmack

Re: Long overdue....
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2003, 04:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by Venerable Bede:
   perhaps i can now wear my padres hat in public!!  and yes, i have the vintage 1984 m&n hat as well.  those were some sweet colours!
That's the most trendy hat in EMOVILLE right now.  Are you sure you're up for it?
27>34

mankie

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2003, 04:48:00 pm »
Originally posted by pollard:

Originally posted by mankie:
  This is a HOCKEY thread, please keep your hitty-runny comments to yourselves, thank you.
The Blues are far better than the Capitals.  Better?   :p  

Oh yeah, they are also as likely to reach the finals as the Capitals. [/b]
EVERY team is far better than the Crapitals. Looking for a bright side, at least I won't have to watch them choke in the playoffs this season.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2003, 05:00:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:

Originally posted by Venerable Bede:
   perhaps i can now wear my padres hat in public!!  and yes, i have the vintage 1984 m&n hat as well.  those were some sweet colours!
That's the most trendy hat in EMOVILLE right now.  Are you sure you're up for it? [/b]
i sure can try!  i've noticed that there are lot of new styles from those padres years. . . the g/f isn't too keen on most of them.  and looking through the m&n jersey catalog, that 1970s padres winfield jersey is sweet. . .and the other one that i'd want is the 1982 giants jack clark (favourite player growing up), but they only have the white and the black; i want the orange!  needless to say, the g/f wants all the sandberg jerseys.
OU812

sonickteam2

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2003, 03:29:00 pm »

Originally posted by pollard:

This is a HOCKEY thread, please keep your hitty-runny comments to yourselves, thank you.
The Blues are far better than the Capitals.  Better?    :p    

Oh yeah, they are also as likely to reach the finals as the Capitals. [/b]
EVERY team is far better than the Crapitals. Looking for a bright side, at least I won't have to watch them choke in the playoffs this season. [/b]
but alas, the Capitals beat my bruins last night.  bastards.

slappy

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2003, 03:39:00 pm »
 EVERY team is far better than the Crapitals. Looking for a bright side, at least I won't have to watch them choke in the playoffs this season.
Hey! We're movin' on up. The Pens are in the bottom. We're tied with the Blackhawks for second lowest. We even have more wins than the Canes!

sonickteam2

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2003, 03:45:00 pm »
actually, i think the Pens have a couple games in hand. so not so fast there, bucko.

hopefull they'll slap up the Red wings tomorrow. I always love to heckle Detroit fans.