Author Topic: Should have got your number...  (Read 11518 times)

mankie

Re: Should have got your number...
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2004, 12:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by i do not heart winter:

Originally posted by mankie:
 Your mother said it was bigger than your dads!

:D    only kidding, paige, only kidding.
my mother wouldn't go near your willy even if it was the last one on earth!!

not kidding, mank, not kidding. [/b]
So if I was the last male on earth, that must mean the existence of the human race is threatened, and she wouldn't save the human race by producing offspring with me...now I see where you get your self-centered, ME ME ME attitude from paige.

Hell, I might even do it with you if it meant saving the world....Sure, I'd have to close my eyes, hold my nose and think of Celeste or something to get through the ordeal, but I'd most likely do it...if only for the children!

sonickteam2

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2004, 12:09:00 pm »
  hold my nose and think of Celeste
hahahah, what would my day be without mankie!

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2004, 12:13:00 pm »
I hope your wife wasn't around when you did this...

There was a woman in the Fresh Fields in Rockville a few months ago and she caught me staring at her, so I said, "I'm sorry for staring, but you have the most beautiful eyes" She thanked me for the compliment and we went our seperate ways. I decided to be honest because that was the reason she caught my eye.

mankie

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2004, 12:44:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
 [QB] I hope your wife wasn't around when you did this...

[qb]

No she wasn't but I can in all honesty say it wouldn't have bothered her either way. Actually, she points women out to me all the time that she thinks I might find attractive...and I do the same for her with men, but she says I have bad taste in men because I'm usually wrong.  :)

« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2004, 12:49:00 pm »
We point out attractive women and men to each other as well. But for me, I just don't think it would be appropriate to tell another woman she has "beautiful eyes". I might THINK it, or I might even point it out to my wife, but I certainly don't see any reason to say it to the person.

[qb]

No she wasn't but I can in all honesty say it wouldn't have bothered her either way. Actually, she points women out to me all the time that she thinks I might find attractive...and I do the same for her with men, but she says I have bad taste in men because I'm usually wrong.   :)  [/b]

mankie

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2004, 12:54:00 pm »
  We point out attractive women and men to each other as well. But for me, I just don't think it would be appropriate to tell another woman she has "beautiful eyes". I might THINK it, or I might even point it out to my wife, but I certainly don't see any reason to say it to the person.

[qb]

No she wasn't but I can in all honesty say it wouldn't have bothered her either way. Actually, she points women out to me all the time that she thinks I might find attractive...and I do the same for her with men, but she says I have bad taste in men because I'm usually wrong.    :)   [/b]
[/b]
Hmmmm, I might not have said "beautiful" if my wife was there....maybe "nice"...or maybe just said "hello" or something.

Now you've got me thinking...if I wasn't flirting, which I wasn't, and just being genuine, which I was...why would I have not said the same thing had my wife been with me?  Hopefully some Psych101 can answer for me.

paige

« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2004, 01:39:00 pm »
  So if I was the last male on earth, that must mean the existence of the human race is threatened, and she wouldn't save the human race by producing offspring with me...now I see where you get your self-centered, ME ME ME attitude from paige.

Hell, I might even do it with you if it meant saving the world....Sure, I'd have to close my eyes, hold my nose and think of Celeste or something to get through the ordeal, but I'd most likely do it...if only for the children!
ah yes, you have hit the nail on the head! i am soooo self centered  :p  you crazy brit.

if only for the children...gag   :roll:

Guiny

« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2004, 01:53:00 pm »
[/qb][/QUOTE]now you are just asking questions that are in a nother thread Guiny.  go to Big Yawn Roll Call.  and you'll see.  much cooler than trying to get laid and failing.  at least you wont need to put on cologne .   lol. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yeah, yeah, yeah Sonick, i noticed that AFTER i posted in this one. I feel like a newbie now!!!!!

paige

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2004, 06:08:00 pm »
random but somewhat related thought (after reading guiny's paranoia about feeling like a newbie)

What the hell happened to that huge influx of newbies?!!? I remember they meandered around during the Justin Timberlake hoopla, but where did they go? Did we really scare them away that much? Erm, I mean, did Rhett really scare them away?   ;)

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2004, 06:14:00 pm »
Losers come and losers go, but only we TRUE losers stick it out for the long haul...

What the hell happened to that huge influx of newbies?!!? I remember they meandered around during the Justin Timberlake hoopla, but where did they go? Did we really scare them away that much? Erm, I mean, did Rhett really scare them away?    ;)  

Jaguär

« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2004, 06:34:00 pm »
  random but somewhat related thought (after reading guiny's paranoia about feeling like a newbie)

What the hell happened to that huge influx of newbies?!!? I remember they meandered around during the Justin Timberlake hoopla, but where did they go? Did we really scare them away that much? Erm, I mean, did Rhett really scare them away?    ;)  
Tourists!

paige

« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2004, 07:57:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguär:
  Tourists!
yeah, they realized that we're  so much better than they are. or we just scared the hell out of them. either one is a great possibility.

mankie

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2004, 10:44:00 am »

Originally posted by Jaguär:
  Tourists!
yeah, they realized that we're  so much better than they are. or we just scared the hell out of them. either one is a great possibility. [/b]
I'm sure it was paiges charm and wit that had an effect on them.

paige

« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2004, 11:37:00 am »
  I'm sure it was paiges charm and wit that had an effect on them.
hey, you said it, not me.