Author Topic: Should have got your number...  (Read 11525 times)

eltee

Re: Should have got your number...
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2004, 07:17:00 pm »
Originally posted by no_selfesteem:
  I met you at the Victor Wooten concert last night.  We talked about tea, you mentioned white, and I mentioned another type.
Two questions: Who is Victor Wooten? They make white tea? I clearly need to get out more. No, this is not a reverse test - I am not the person no_selfesteem met.

sonickteam2

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2004, 07:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by El Tee:
 Two questions: Who is Victor Wooten? They make white tea? I clearly need to get out more. No, this is not a reverse test - I am not the person no_selfesteem met.
dont lie El Tee, we know you walk around the 930 club every night  ;)   hitting on men, talking of tea, and rolling out mysteriously.

your cover is blown.  can i have your number?  or should we do this the hard way ???

sonickteam2

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2004, 07:27:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rob_Gee_a.k.a _Guiny:
  Sonick, i'm thinkin' we got to hit the same concert sometime soon, i can see us frickin' drinkin' that place out of business then fighting anybody that looked at us wrong. Oh yeah, we'll have a bet, whoever gets the most compliments on their goatee's gets a free drink. I'm thinkin' you'll win that bet though.
oh we're there. but i will get you on the goatee thing, although i cut an inch or two off last week.  
   Are you coming to the BigYawn party tomorrow?

paige

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2004, 07:39:00 pm »
Originally posted by mankie:
 Your mother said it was bigger than your dads!

:D   only kidding, paige, only kidding.
my mother wouldn't go near your willy even if it was the last one on earth!!

not kidding, mank, not kidding.

eltee

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2004, 07:40:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam2:

Originally posted by El Tee:
dont lie El Tee, we know you walk around the 930 club every night   ;)    hitting on men, talking of tea, and rolling out mysteriously. your cover is blown.  can i have your number?  or should we do this the hard way ??? [/b]
Add the smokey atmosphere and soft lighting of the back bar, yeah, that was me...No, sorry, wrong person. Nope, don't need the digits...I just saw a woman walking down the street, she had a phone number written backwards on her forehead.

Really, I know about white chocolate, but what's this about white tea?

Guiny

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2004, 07:44:00 pm »
[/qb][/QUOTE]oh we're there. but i will get you on the goatee thing, although i cut an inch or two off last week.  
   Are you coming to the BigYawn party tomorrow? [/QB][/QUOTE]

I don't know anything about the Big Yawn Party, besides a 23 year old from work wants me to take her out for shots and to get her drunk after work. I gotta take advantage of that invitation   ;)

Samantha

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2004, 08:15:00 pm »

Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  You're no_selfesteem, aren't you?
not even close.  i woulda banged that bitch in the bathroom and wrote my phone number on her forehead. [/b]
ah now that is a TRUE gentlemen.  minus the phone number.

what women really want...not compliments, but unattached sex  :D

Guiny

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2004, 08:25:00 pm »
Damn, i need to go to the same concerts that they go to.

walkman

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2004, 03:06:00 am »
Originally posted by Samantha:
 what women really want...not compliments, but unattached sex    :D  
so I've been going about it wrong all along...you women sure are confusing...

oh and paige, you're beautiful, and nice shoes!  ha!  eat yer heart out, mank!!

Celeste

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2004, 10:08:00 am »

Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  I was just about to ask...what was she, 18 or something?

Sorry, I was referring to WOMEN. Maybe the cheeseball flattery does work on GIRLS.

actually, you snotty little prick. if you actually knew any women besides your grain eating ass kissing bulldyke-lesbian wife, you would know that girls AND women DO like that stuff. or maybe just the snotty assholes you know arent bothered by that petty genuine flattery.  not all women need some guy to use a "line" like "nice shoes"  come on Rhett, what women are you going to pick up by saying that?! [/b]
you've got me pegged!!!

As for what girls and women like, I guess it really depends. I have found that when perfect strangers give compliments that I feel are too intimate or intense, like "you're so beautiful", I'm likely to at least roll my eyes on the inside while I politely mutter "thanks" and hurry on.

redsock

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2004, 10:12:00 am »
  I don't know anything about the Big Yawn Party, besides a 23 year old from work wants me to take her out for shots and to get her drunk after work. I gotta take advantage of that invitation    ;)  
http://www.bigyawn.net/features/ourparty.htm

Guiny

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2004, 11:17:00 am »
Originally posted by redsock:

I don't know anything about the Big Yawn Party, besides a 23 year old from work wants me to take her out for shots and to get her drunk after work. I gotta take advantage of that invitation     ;)  
http://www.bigyawn.net/features/ourparty.htm [/b]
So who's going to this?

sonickteam2

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2004, 11:22:00 am »

I don't know anything about the Big Yawn Party, besides a 23 year old from work wants me to take her out for shots and to get her drunk after work. I gotta take advantage of that invitation      ;)    
http://www.bigyawn.net/features/ourparty.htm  [/b]
So who's going to this? [/b]
now you are just asking questions that are in a nother thread Guiny.  go to Big Yawn Roll Call.  and you'll see.  much cooler than trying to get laid and failing.  at least you wont need to put on cologne .   lol.

paige

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2004, 11:28:00 am »
Originally posted by walkie hearts you all:
  so I've been going about it wrong all along...you women sure are confusing...

oh and paige, you're beautiful, and nice shoes!  ha!  eat yer heart out, mank!!
Hey Walkie.. meet me in the bathroom, you virile stud you.

redsock

« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2004, 11:56:00 am »

I don't know anything about the Big Yawn Party, besides a 23 year old from work wants me to take her out for shots and to get her drunk after work. I gotta take advantage of that invitation        ;)      
http://www.bigyawn.net/features/ourparty.htm    [/b]
So who's going to this? [/b]
now you are just asking questions that are in a nother thread Guiny.  go to Big Yawn Roll Call.  and you'll see.  much cooler than trying to get laid and failing.  at least you wont need to put on cologne .   lol. [/b]
What you should do Guiny, is take her to the Common Share, which is a dump across the Street from Staccato, but all of their drinks are $2.50 or something like that. Then bring her drunk ass over to the party. Then do whatever you had planned for later. Though the new bathroom at Staccato is pretty big....