Author Topic: Tool/Douchebag of the year  (Read 3930 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: Tool/Douchebag of the year
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2008, 11:50:00 pm »
Originally posted by chaz:

Originally posted by kosmo:
  Nominee Number One

The wingnut in Florida trying to draw attention tp his craptastic country song using 9/11 imagery.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/16/911.billboard/index.html  
I love this quote from the guy that is erecting these ridiculous billboards:

"I believe 9/11 could have been prevented if we'd had a Republican president at the time," Meehan said Wednesday on CNN's "American Morning." [/b]
I think he was trying to say if we had a republican who wasn't a total fucking moron.
FUKIT

Mobius

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 01:08:00 am »
without making any kind of political statement, isn't it common knowledge that our administration was asleep at the wheel in September of 2001, with the executive famously having taken off the entire month of August, ignoring or being oblivious to documented threats from al queda, and easing back into the rigours of office by reading to schoolchildren??  Isn't it known that the administration asserted no leadership despite having relevant intelligence??  isn't this understood by the public just like the fact that the Giants won the Super Bowl and the sun sets in the West??

walkonby

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2008, 10:48:00 am »
Originally posted by Mobius:
  without making any kind of political statement, isn't it common knowledge that our administration was asleep at the wheel in September of 2001, with the executive famously having taken off the entire month of August, ignoring or being oblivious to documented threats from al queda, and easing back into the rigours of office by reading to schoolchildren??  Isn't it known that the administration asserted no leadership despite having relevant intelligence??  isn't this understood by the public just like the fact that the Giants won the Super Bowl and the sun sets in the West??
i would watch what you say in this country partner.  those are conspiracy nut job words, that mean you don't support the war, the troops or america.  we haven't been attacked since 9/11; don't you know that?  that's george bush.  we kill them there sand fleas.  that's george bush.  we lie and get away with murder because the revolution of the sixties will never happen in this society . . . until the draft is reinstated when iranian shit hits the fan, and then we will see who is so patriotic.  

and i love the fact that not one of the articles about the recent killing of teenagers in dc asks the simple question:  what in the fuck are 13 year olds doing out wandering the streets of the death capital of america at two in the morning?  you know, if a 13 year old goes into a lion's den at the zoo and get mauled and killed, it's a horrible tragedy of magnitude that beckons questions of how and why and what can be done to stop it . . . but on the street it is just another chance for a write up of no names given.