Author Topic: Lollapalooza 2003 lineup annouced  (Read 10709 times)

Dr. Anton Phibes

Re: Lollapalooza 2003 lineup annouced
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2003, 01:46:00 pm »
Tickets are no problem......the problem is a place to crash......we stayed at the marriot last year......gotta jump on the phone as soon as the lineup is announced......

Dandy01

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2003, 03:26:00 pm »
My friends and I were thinking of camping out there last year, maybe we'll do that this year as we didn't end up going last year.

myuman

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2003, 03:58:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sir HC:<BR><B> But who from this forum went to see them there?  It is very possible many of those in attendance are now turned off to Coldplay because of that show.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I went to both of them and thought they were fantastic inspite of the crowd.  I was sold on them after the shows.  Certainly not my favorite.... but sold.

ggw

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2003, 03:39:00 am »
Coachella:<P>Beastie Boys<BR>White Stripes<BR>Jack Johnson<BR>N.E.R.D.<BR>The Donnas<BR>Black Eyed Peas<BR>Blue Man Group<BR>Underworld<BR>Groove Armada <BR>Darren Emerson<BR>Timo Maas<BR>Richie Hawtin<BR>Fischerspooner<BR>Ladytron<BR>Felix da Housecat<BR>Kinky<BR>Café Tacuba<BR>Soundtrack of Our Lives<BR>Stereo Total<BR>Ben Harper<BR>Johnny Marr<BR>Tortoise<BR>Polyphonic Spree<BR>Cat Power<BR>Ben Kweller<BR>Hot Hot Heat<BR>Joseph Arthur<BR>Thievery Corporation<BR>Dirty Vegas

sonickteam2

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2003, 11:13:00 am »
and that only like 25-30 of them. with 4 stages and 2 days, thats most likely only HALF of the list.  since it wasnt really like the HFStival and all the same bands both days.<P> i have my plane ticket AND hotel already.  We got a Motel 6, 7 miles away from the venue for $60 a night!<P>

sonickteam2

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2003, 11:19:00 am »
and on certain bands websites, and label sites they have themselves listed at Coachella as well<P>  Chemical Brothers, Z-trip, Bjork , Foo Fighters, Pink and Oasis are among those.

Joymonster

• MySpace
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2003, 12:30:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B>Coachella:<P>Beastie Boys<BR>White Stripes<BR>Jack Johnson<BR>N.E.R.D.<BR>The Donnas<BR>Black Eyed Peas<BR>Blue Man Group<BR>Underworld<BR>Groove Armada <BR>Darren Emerson<BR>Timo Maas<BR>Richie Hawtin<BR>Fischerspooner<BR>Ladytron<BR>Felix da Housecat<BR>Kinky<BR>Café Tacuba<BR>Soundtrack of Our Lives<BR>Stereo Total<BR>Ben Harper<BR>Johnny Marr<BR>Tortoise<BR>Polyphonic Spree<BR>Cat Power<BR>Ben Kweller<BR>Hot Hot Heat<BR>Joseph Arthur<BR>Thievery Corporation<BR>Dirty Vegas</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's the line-up I'm hearing. Also, Queens Of The Stone Age, The Pigs, The Music, Mars Volta, The Roots, and A Virgin In Hollywood. The official announcements will be made Tuesday.<P>

paige

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2003, 12:36:00 pm »
the mars volta = good.

ggw

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2003, 04:27:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B>and on certain bands websites, and label sites they have themselves listed at Coachella as well<P>  Chemical Brothers, Z-trip, Bjork , Foo Fighters, Pink and Oasis are among those.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The Chemical Bros website hasn't been updated since 2002 - notice it says Saturday April 27th.  <P>I didn't see anything about Coachella on the sites of Foo Fighters, Oasis or Bjork.