Author Topic: Is Rhett the DCeiver?  (Read 2797 times)

Bags

Re: Is Rhett the DCeiver?
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2004, 06:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  a guy whose blog is pink and twelve shades of gray
Oooh, maybe he's a Vassar alum.  School colors are rose and gray.  Rose being pink.  It has something to do with the rose-colored beams of knowledge peaking through the gray sky....

Bags

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2004, 06:37:00 pm »
I hate to keep jumping up and down on Big Yawn's head, but while I was attending the baptism of a buddy's daughter the other day, it was pointed out to me by a tipster that one of Big Yawn's problems is, like, they are a fucking army of rock critics.
Hey, if you ask me, this is pretty bitchin' feedback, hearing that BY is talked about even at baptisms.

Yeah, too bad there aren't more "professional" critics on BY's staff like those 15 folks DCeiver knows, cuz it's so hard to find rock criticism or reviews anywhere....

fabluece

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2004, 07:00:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bags:
 Hey, if you ask me, this is pretty bitchin' feedback, hearing that BY is talked about even at baptisms.
It sounds good until you realize that baptisms are the only places anyone is talking about you.

again, in all seriousness, BY, total hearts and hot sex be yours.  see you at the FMhg show.

Celeste

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2004, 11:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by redsock:
  http://www.dceiver.blogspot.com

Rhett seriously, is this you? All that bile and hate...gotta be.
Rhett is a busy professional, who's in a graduate program in addition to working full time. Plus, I keep him busy with chores around the house and other duties, including keeping me happy, which is an endless job....he has no time to maintain a blog!

(Besides...remember when we had to explain to him who Washingtonienne was?)

redsock

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2004, 04:37:00 am »
I know Rhett is not the DCeiver. It was sarcasm, mixed with an example of current events going on elsewhere.