Author Topic: Silverchair was awesome  (Read 4970 times)

martinrob

Re: Silverchair was awesome
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2007, 09:40:00 pm »
RustyOrgan
 Member # 14459   posted 25-07-2007 11:28 AM
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tori Amos is a fucking ICON - also an incredibly talented musician / performer. Seven Mary Three is a complete piece of shit right up there with Dishwalla, Gegay Tah, Cake, etc.

Tori Amos an icon? I think not.  If you want to talk about talented musician/performer look no further than ENYA.  CORNFLAKE girl has nothing on THE MEMORY OF TREES.  I put Tori at the bottom on the list.  I would rather listen to Lindsay Lohan's CD than her cd(s).
 Second, how the hell did Tori come into a Silverchair page.

TheDirector217

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2007, 10:08:00 am »
If RustyOrgan is a feminist, then I'm a card-carrying Klan member.  

Consider the source . . .

Originally posted by econo:
  Do most males who are Tori Amos fans have feminist bumper stickers on their cars?

Originally posted by RustyOrgan:
  Tori Amos is a fucking ICON - also an incredibly talented musician / performer. Seven Mary Three is a complete piece of shit right up there with Dishwalla, Gegay Tah, Cake, etc.
[/b]

nkotb

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2007, 10:14:00 am »
Man, do you think they actually have membership cards in the Klan?  

One time, while playing Capture the Flag in the dark (dude, I grew up in Eldersburg...it might be a great place to live, but there ain't shit to do), I was hiding out behind some trees when a pick-up truck drove up the desolate road we were on.  It parked right next to me, but I was hidden, so I stayed put, only to see the driver get out, go to the back of the truck, and put on his Klan robes.  That was a bit of a mindfuck.

PS: Director, did you see my post in the "Roll Call: Next Week" thread?  At the Rock N Roll Hotel the other night, I saw your female twin.  Black as night, wearing dark-ass shades in doors and rocking out.  No triple-fisting, though.  Do you have an identical twin out there???

Originally posted by TheDirector217:

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2007, 10:21:00 am »
One time years ago we came back to my girlfriend's car in Richmond to find that the Klan has left some recruting pamphlets on her windshield.

But no membership card info to fill out.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2007, 10:21:00 am »
Hey, was Natalie Imbruglia there?  I wonder if she was torn between standing in the balcony or standing off stage.

Brian

TheDirector217

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2007, 10:55:00 am »
1) The shades I wear at night tend to be clear/transparent.  Whatever coordinates with my outfit.  Dark shades during the day mostly, unless of course it doesn't match.

2) If she was my female twin, that must be one sexy chick.

3) I'm not all that dark-skinned.  But on the flipside of that, we're all black when the lights go out.

No homo.    :D  

Originally posted by nkotb:

PS: Director, did you see my post in the "Roll Call: Next Week" thread?  At the Rock N Roll Hotel the other night, I saw your female twin.  Black as night, wearing dark-ass shades in doors and rocking out.  No triple-fisting, though.  Do you have an identical twin out there???

[/b]

nkotb

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2007, 11:01:00 am »
Hmmm, maybe it as the dark conditions in the club and the contrast of you standing next to all us pale honkies.

1) The shades I wear at night tend to be clear/transparent.  Whatever coordinates with my outfit.  Dark shades during the day mostly, unless of course it doesn't match.

2) If she was my female twin, that must be one sexy chick.

3) I'm not all that dark-skinned.  But on the flipside of that, we're all black when the lights go out.