Author Topic: Maryland set to expand gay rights, same-sex marriage  (Read 10810 times)

Frank Gallagher

Re: Maryland set to expand gay rights, same-sex marriage
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2011, 02:36:10 pm »
While you guys are bickering about your preferences about which gender or species it's best to fuck, you seem to have overlooked that Mankie admitted to liking the Zac Brown Band and Sugarland.

And I thought this was a music snob board. You guys truly disapppoint.

oh come on....tell me you can't help but singalong to "stuck on you" or "I got ma toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand....life is good today. Life is good today" They sound more like Jimmy Buffet than country to me - which isn't necessarily a good thing.

James Ford

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2011, 02:44:33 pm »
Honestly, I've never heard of those songs.

I think I saw both of those bands once on an awards show or something and made a mental note that once was enough for me.

While you guys are bickering about your preferences about which gender or species it's best to fuck, you seem to have overlooked that Mankie admitted to liking the Zac Brown Band and Sugarland.

oh come on....tell me you can't help but singalong to "stuck on you" or "I got ma toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand....life is good today. Life is good today" They sound more like Jimmy Buffet than country to me - which isn't necessarily a good thing.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2011, 02:52:36 pm »
Honestly, I've never heard of those songs.

I think I saw both of those bands once on an awards show or something and made a mental note that once was enough for me.

That's were I saw them too and thought to myself, "That's odd, I don't fucking hate that with a passion" Of course, it doesn't help that I have an 8 year old son who loves to singalong just so he can get away with saying the 'ass' word. He also likes the 'rap' bit in the 'Stuck on you' song...yes, they do rap a little bit. Kind of like Debbie Harry rap, but rap nonetheless.

Luckily my child is a male and I'm straight or I'd be fucking her evidently!!!!!

vansmack

« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2011, 03:02:06 pm »
I'm very surprised the Robert's court rejected this:

Court rejects appeal over DC gay marriage law

WASHINGTON ? The Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from opponents of same-sex marriage who want to overturn the District of Columbia's gay marriage law.

The court did not comment Tuesday in turning away a challenge from a Maryland pastor and others who are trying to get a measure on the ballot to allow Washingtonians to vote on a measure that defines marriage as between a man and a woman.

Bishop Harry Jackson led a lawsuit against the district's Board of Elections and Ethics after it refused to put that initiative on the ballot. The board ruled that the ballot question would in effect authorize discrimination.

Last year, Washington began issuing marriage licenses for same-sex couples and in 2009, it began recognizing gay marriages performed elsewhere.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_supreme_court_gay_marriage
27>34

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2011, 04:46:44 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iDPw_qjhtM&ob=av2el

Go on then - I challenge you to listen to this without tapping your feet! (once you get past that annoying ad of course)

She is so darn cute too....take her home to meet your mum cute.

walkonby

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2011, 08:52:10 pm »
ok ok . . . someone on here, who is too cute, clued me into the wide wide world of mankie and what a great guy he is and all that.  i will leave this thread alone and not comment anymore.  no hard feelings, mister frank gallager i hope.  that is all.

wml7

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2011, 09:23:20 pm »
and all this time I thought Frank only posted in the soccer thread  ;D

walkonby

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2011, 10:00:15 pm »
but does power leveling approve of gay marriage?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2011, 10:02:32 pm »

what is this power leveling you speak of? ;) 
T.Rex

wml7

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2011, 10:13:34 pm »

what is this power leveling you speak of? ;) 

yes walky what is this power level?  ;D

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2011, 10:01:09 am »
I think we have a hacker...someone is posting as walkonby!!  ;)

No hard feelings, never had any in the first place.

I think it was Churchill (who may have stolen it from Wilde - who is reported to have nicked it from Shaw) who once said about the Brit/Yank relationship "Two nations divided by a common language" The same applies to our sense of humour/humor!