Author Topic: Hey bald guys, please stop shaving your head in the sink of a public restroom  (Read 13415 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
I got lasik like 7 years ago.  Best thing evar.  wished I had done it sooner.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
is it true that if you get Lasic and then severally years later your eyesight gets worse, you can't wear contacts ever again?
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Lasik does not prevent your eyes from aging.  Don't know abt the contacts thing, but i can't wear them for reasons unrelated to lasik.

James Ford

That's a very good question. My brother got the Lasik years ago, and now he's back to the budget birth control glasses. Not sure about the contacts, I'll have to ask him.

is it true that if you get Lasic and then severally years later your eyesight gets worse, you can't wear contacts ever again?

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
That's a very good question. My brother got the Lasik years ago, and now he's back to the budget birth control glasses. Not sure about the contacts, I'll have to ask him.

Thank you. I, honestly, would really appreciate an answer to this question.
LVMH

James Ford

Sure thing, though h ill only be  sample of one.

This says it's an unban legend, fwiw.

http://www.wakehealth.edu/LASIK-Surgery/Frequently-Asked-Questions.htm
If necessary, can I wear contact lenses after LASIK?

LASIK does not modify the cornea in a way that would prevent contact lens wear. Not being able to wear contact lens years after LASIK is an ?urban legend? that probably got started because this was true for radial keratotomy or RK.

Thank you. I, honestly, would really appreciate an answer to this question.

atomic

I want more interesting threads.

So....create them.

Here are the threads you've created using the atomic account:

Snow thread
Academy Awards / New Movies /Old Movies whatever
Non transferable tickets
Why does Live Nation/Ticketmaster lose so much money
What was your birth order
The Christmas Loot thread
Is there a good store in the area to buy baby stuff

None has even 100 comments, and only the last is still active.  Maybe what you want is not going to be found here.

Why does a thread need 100 replies?  What are you listening to right now is probably the most pointless thread ever and is found on numerous other sites yet it has a ton of comments.  The movie thread is still active. 

ggw

What are you listening to right now is probably the most pointless thread ever and is found on numerous other sites yet it has a ton of comments. 

Not pointless at all.  I know who has tastes that are somewhat similar to my own and when they are listening to something I have not heard, it makes me check it out.  That thread has a very clear point.