Author Topic: Hey bald guys, please stop shaving your head in the sink of a public restroom  (Read 13425 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Perhaps you could get some cheap business cards printed through like vista print that instructs the person to check out your rant about their behavior on the 930.com forums and then hand them to the individuals discreetly and in a very nonconfrontational way. It'd probably improve your success rate.

This is, brilliant.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Perhaps you could get some cheap business cards printed through like vista print that instructs the person to check out your rant about their behavior on the 930.com forums and then hand them to the individuals discreetly and in a very nonconfrontational way. It'd probably improve your success rate.

This is, brilliant.
Thanks Walkie! I'll even commit to paying for them and mailing them to Rhett if he'll agree to use them.
LVMH

James Ford

This whole discussion reminds me of the time that someone aggressively confronted me after I left an Express newspaper on my seat on the Metro (an Express paper that I had *found* on the seat mind you, left there my a previous patron). He followed me off the Metro train, chewing me out about leaving trash on the Metro, etc. He continued to follow me out of the Metro station, crossing the street, and following me all the way to the door of my workplace, continuing to chew me out. Often he was within a foot of my face and body, without actually making body contact.

Some kind of deranged homeless guy, you might think? Well not unless he was a deranged homeless (white) guy in business casual dress on a weekday.

Perhaps he should have had a business card ready instead.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:40:11 pm by James Ford »

i'm starting to think my off-the-cuff comment may be the Big Bang moment for the next great social media app.
LVMH

ggw

i'm starting to think my off-the-cuff comment may be the Big Bang moment for the next great social media app.

The perfect name for your social media app would be twat-er.

The perfect name for your social media app would be twat-er.
that's pretty good actually. I was trying to work the word beef into the title though.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

This is, brilliant.
Thanks Walkie! I'll even commit to paying for them and mailing them to Rhett if he'll agree to use them.

how cute, this turnabout game, you are playing. 

Relaxer

Hell, I don't even much like it when I see some dude brushing his teeth in the office bathroom sink. In theory it doesn't bother me, but in practice the guy who does makes a mess and seems to spray his pasty spittle everywhere.

When I walk into the bathroom and see these white globs of fluid, I want to be horrified at the notion of a man throwing sperm everywhere he sees life, not at the thought of someone fighting cavity creeps. Ya know?
oword

atomic

I dont like Pissed Jeans.  I left before they played UnFest. 

I am trying to entertain myself, same as you. 

Start a million threads;  they just clutter this place up. 

Like I said before there are like 10 threads about bands that are plating in town.  Condense them down to one and that clutter will be gone.  I want more interesting threads.  Why do we possibly need a just announced and just announced commentary.  Combine them.   As for this thread I am all for it.  Instead of James Ford derailing a thread he is putting it by itself.

atomic

Hell, I don't even much like it when I see some dude brushing his teeth in the office bathroom sink. In theory it doesn't bother me, but in practice the guy who does makes a mess and seems to spray his pasty spittle everywhere.

When I walk into the bathroom and see these white globs of fluid, I want to be horrified at the notion of a man throwing sperm everywhere he sees life, not at the thought of someone fighting cavity creeps. Ya know?

Brushing your teeth while strangers are shitting in the same room is very gross.  I would use the water fountain.  I don't get the brushing your teeth at work unless you are on your way to the dentist.

atomic

This whole discussion reminds me of the time that someone aggressively confronted me after I left an Express newspaper on my seat on the Metro (an Express paper that I had *found* on the seat mind you, left there my a previous patron). He followed me off the Metro train, chewing me out about leaving trash on the Metro, etc. He continued to follow me out of the Metro station, crossing the street, and following me all the way to the door of my workplace, continuing to chew me out. Often he was within a foot of my face and body, without actually making body contact.

Some kind of deranged homeless guy, you might think? Well not unless he was a deranged homeless (white) guy in business casual dress on a weekday.

The good thing about being tall and bigger than most people is that I never have to experience shit like that.  I probably would have shoved him.

atomic

I can't believe I even have to mention this, but there he was, a bald guy shaving his head into the sink at the gym. He's probably the same asshole who left a big unflushed turd in the toilet with toilet paper all over the seat.

I should probably add a note to those people who think they have to shave three times a day...please refrain from shaving in public sinks, period. A little stubble never hurt anyone, even those who were too lazy to shave BEFORE coming to work.

And for those asshats who insist on dumping their ice, coffee, and assorted trash into the hallway water fountain, a big fuck you to you. It's a public water fountain, not a public trash bin.

I think this is just a way for you to put down bald guys.  I approve.  But I am surprised that you pay for a gym membership.

James Ford

I can't believe I even have to mention this, but there he was, a bald guy shaving his head into the sink at the gym. He's probably the same asshole who left a big unflushed turd in the toilet with toilet paper all over the seat.

I should probably add a note to those people who think they have to shave three times a day...please refrain from shaving in public sinks, period. A little stubble never hurt anyone, even those who were too lazy to shave BEFORE coming to work.

And for those asshats who insist on dumping their ice, coffee, and assorted trash into the hallway water fountain, a big fuck you to you. It's a public water fountain, not a public trash bin.

I think this is just a way for you to put down bald guys.  I approve.  But I am surprised that you pay for a gym membership.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 08:45:29 am by James Ford »

evilizac

The big question is why do you need to shave your head in front of a mirror? What are you inspecting and how much does the mirror really help? Wouldn't it have been just as easy and more efficient to do it while showering (I'm assuming if you're shaving/shaving your head at the gym you've probably showered as well) as you wouldn't be stuck gazing into a mirror and wondering where it all went wrong?
WHAT?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
I want more interesting threads.

So....create them.

Here are the threads you've created using the atomic account:

Snow thread
Academy Awards / New Movies /Old Movies whatever
Non transferable tickets
Why does Live Nation/Ticketmaster lose so much money
What was your birth order
The Christmas Loot thread
Is there a good store in the area to buy baby stuff

None has even 100 comments, and only the last is still active.  Maybe what you want is not going to be found here.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 09:40:24 am by grateful »