Author Topic: Official Festivus 2015 Thread: Airing of Grievances  (Read 15888 times)

hutch

Re: Official Festivus 2015 Thread: Airing of Grievances
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2015, 12:35:03 pm »
I also have a grievance against Seth this year... his participation on the forum has been too rare and too many of his posts this year have been kind of negativeish ("if you dont' like it...").... This is a community after all.

However, since I got to hang out on the balcony for Sleater Kinney and party like a rock star with him I'm holding my grievance in abeyance for one calendar year.

I do hope abeyance is a word. If not you know what I'm saying.
I'm amending my grievance with you that I cannot understand anything you say because your voice is muffled as a result of your unwillingness to remove Seth's dick from your mouth.
No need to go all Trump on me!

Seth does have my dream job.. what can I tell you...

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2015, 12:40:21 pm »
However, since I got to hang out on the balcony for Sleater Kinney and party like a rock star with him I'm holding my grievance in abeyance for one calendar year.

really did happen
slack

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2015, 01:48:56 pm »
slack

walk,on,by

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2015, 01:54:07 pm »
Walkonby - Listen, dude, its pathetic that you're friends with RatBastard. He's a complete piece of human garbage. If you and your partner were physically assaulted by Christian zealots and left to die in a ditch, and Fox News covered it, he'd champion for their release because "libtards. . . or something." He's fucking trash, and you're better than that. I worry you have some endemic lack of self-esteem that you're friends with some piece of shit that literally would take away all of your rights and hates every politician that has ever stood up for you. What the fuck, dude?

who doesn't have self esteem issues?  we live in a world where we are made to feel inferior from all angles, where famous fuckheads are our gods, and the beautiful skinny people are what we should strive to become.  all I can say regarding my friendship with David, aka RB, is that my father is a minister, and a damn good one at that.  I love my father dearly and respect the upbringing and teachings from my parent's hands that made me the person that I am today.  I was taught to love all people, no matter if they love you or not.  I was taught respect.  I was taught understanding and acceptance of what other people believe . . . even if you think its a pile of horse shit.  I am friends with rat bastard.  I am friends with Julian.  I am friends with the 930 club forum.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2015, 02:02:12 pm »
I am friends with the 930 club forum.
This doesn't sound very grievance-y.
LVMH

vansmack

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2015, 03:27:08 pm »
I would like to express a grievance against a guy who used to hang out all the time and post on the new season thread but the minute Man U went south he disappeared...I think he was a former Malvinas War veteran so he may have some PTS syndrome issues that may explain it..

obviously, if he died, then this grievance is cancelled automatically

Mankie. I too miss that old bastard...
27>34

walk,on,by

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2015, 08:33:40 pm »
I have one bitch, here.  and what a bitch it is.  the bitch of bitches.  the wutang of bitches. 

Julian's threads . . . go nowhere.  fuck.   

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2015, 09:42:35 pm »
Hey,  guys, I just pinned Kosmo during the feats of strength! Festivus is officially over.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2023, 10:16:47 am »
It’s grievance time y’all!!