Author Topic: Black Eyes Last Night  (Read 8376 times)

walkman

Re: Black Eyes Last Night
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2003, 02:51:00 pm »
Excellent show last night.  I agree that Southkill were shite.  I got the distinct impression that they really, really liked themselves.  I could just imagine them sitting around smoking pot, listening to their own records, and loving it.  

Black Eyes, on the other hand, were top-notch.  I begged Hugh to play Raoul Peck before hand, and lo and behold, there it was...so I feel special.

Paige!  I must have been near you, a little back and over to the right a few feet...I got some friends to help me out by shouting "lime green New Balances, over here!" to no avail.  Will I see you Monday, maybe?

By the way, I'm tallish, dark hair, lanky and small butted.  I also still get Xs on my hands at the Black Cat, so that's maybe a bit of a minus...how about a duel to the death between me and Andrew W.K.?

Jaguär

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2003, 03:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkman:
 Black Eyes, on the other hand, were top-notch.  I begged Hugh to play Raoul Peck before hand, and lo and behold, there it was...so I feel special.

Which one is Hugh?

By the way, I'm tallish, dark hair, lanky and small butted.  I also still get Xs on my hands at the Black Cat, so that's maybe a bit of a minus...how about a duel to the death between me and Andrew W.K.?
Paige, I've met both Walkmen and Smackie and neither one of them fit one of those descriptions. (But I'm not saying which one it is.    ;)

markie

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2003, 03:26:00 pm »

I am shortish, blondish, fatish and large butted. I get big black cats on my hands or smudged 930s......

I say that there is no way I can compete with you walkie, beside I am scared of physical violence.

walkman

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2003, 04:59:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguär:

Which one is Hugh?

Paige, I've met both Walkmen and Smackie and neither one of them fit one of those descriptions. (But I'm not saying which one it is.     ;)  [/b]
hmmm...now I'm confused...perhaps the dark hair?  It's brown, if that counts...

paige

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2003, 05:11:00 pm »
  Excellent show last night.  I agree that Southkill were shite.  I got the distinct impression that they really, really liked themselves.  I could just imagine them sitting around smoking pot, listening to their own records, and loving it.  

Paige!  I must have been near you, a little back and over to the right a few feet...I got some friends to help me out by shouting "lime green New Balances, over here!" to no avail.  Will I see you Monday, maybe?

yes i can totally see that band doing that. ugh self righteous musicans! bahh

nooo walkie you were right by me!! i was lugging around a bright blue jetblur arline bag, black sleeveless shirt and was with my friend who had a shirt that said "camp longhorn". now i know that that is a detailed description but i have a photographic memory and can easily remember what people were wearing.

i still get X's too.... that's kind of a relief since it seems everyone i meet is 25 and older. i should be there on monday, at least i would really like to go. i hope i'll get to see you!

and in a duel, you'd win. you're walkie

paige

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2003, 05:12:00 pm »
Originally posted by mankie:
  I thought your job was fun?
yes my job is fun but i have to be inside all day. so therefore on a friday it is very inhibiting of outdoorsy and summer enjoyment

vansmack

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2003, 05:56:00 pm »
Originally posted by paige:
  i still get X's too.... that's kind of a relief since it seems everyone i meet is 25 and older.

and in a duel, you'd win. you're walkie
I give.  He can have you, I can't break the half my age plus 7 rule, regardless of the fact that I act like I'm 12 at all times (but still maintain that I am the tallest, lankiest, with dark hair and THE smallest butt on this board - eat your heart out, Paige!).
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2003, 05:57:00 pm »
  Paige, I've met both Walkmen and Smackie and only one of them fit that description. (But I'm not saying which one it is.       :p     )
Thanks Jag.
27>34

Jaguär

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2003, 06:04:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:

Paige, I've met both Walkmen and Smackie and only one of them fit that description. (But I'm not saying which one it is.        ;)

walkman

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2003, 06:23:00 pm »

Paige, I've met both Walkmen and Smackie and only one of them fit that description. (But I'm not saying which one it is.         ;)  
aw shucks...
 hey smackie, what color is your hair?

Dandy01

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2003, 07:07:00 pm »
are you guys discussing Trans Am Monday?  I'll be there.

paige

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2003, 01:27:00 pm »
  I give.  He can have you, I can't break the half my age plus 7 rule, regardless of the fact that I act like I'm 12 at all times (but still maintain that I am the tallest, lankiest, with dark hair and THE smallest butt on this board - eat your heart out, Paige!).
hey smacksters. the love is still there. i too act very childish a lot of the time. but we're not trying to break any laws here, hahaha.

and if you are the tallest lankiest no-buttest on this whole board, then my heart will always hold a nice little place for you, my dear

Dandy01

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2003, 01:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by paige:

hey smacksters. the love is still there. i too act very childish a lot of the time. but we're not trying to break any laws here, hahaha.

and if you are the tallest lankiest no-buttest on this whole board, then my heart will always hold a nice little place for you, my dear [/b]
I like big butts and I cannot lie..

(sorry, had to!  carry on..)