Author Topic: Black Eyes Last Night  (Read 8379 times)

paige

Black Eyes Last Night
« on: June 27, 2003, 09:16:00 am »
Ok, so the first band was pretty good. WHAT THE HELL was up with the 2nd band? the guitarist was obviously tuning his guitar mid-song.. i'm open to hearing new stuff but that was just shite. played for eternity it seemed. I LOVED black eyes' set. so amazing. i love that whole avante garde style.. you can't tell whether or not they planned to sound like that or they were just beating on their instruments.

Walkie -- where were you? i was on the left side of the stage right on the corner. pretty close. before they played i was hanging out on the hill right near the tree with all of the bikes on it. i hoped you'd find me....   :(  but it's ok! because i saw black eyes. so that made it all better.
   :D

jadetree

Re: Black Eyes Last Night
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2003, 09:58:00 am »
Originally posted by paige:
   you can't tell whether or not they planned to sound like that or they were just beating on their instruments.

Wow, does this mean if I start a band people will like me,I promise it will sound like I am beating on my instrument.

Let beating of instrument jokes start now.

paige

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2003, 10:13:00 am »
Originally posted by jadetree:

you can't tell whether or not they planned to sound like that or they were just beating on their instruments.

Wow, does this mean if I start a band people will like me,I promise it will sound like I am beating on my instrument.

Let beating of instrument jokes start now. [/b]
jadetree, if you had an instrument, im' sure you'd beat it.... but that won't guarantee my liking of you. are you tall-ish, lanky, with dark hair and a small butt? then we'll talk..  ;)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2003, 10:14:00 am »
just don't get any frosting on the beater
T.Rex

mankie

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2003, 10:16:00 am »

[/b]
Easy there fella...you're beginning to sound like Mankie!

jadetree

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2003, 10:17:00 am »
 jadetree, if you had an instrument, im' sure you'd beat it.... but that won't guarantee my liking of you. are you tall-ish, lanky, with dark hair and a small butt? then we'll talk..   :(

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2003, 10:17:00 am »
i'll get around to it as soon as i finish saluting the surgeon general...
T.Rex

jadetree

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2003, 10:23:00 am »
  jadetree, if you had an instrument, im' sure you'd beat it.... but that won't guarantee my liking of you. are you tall-ish, lanky, with dark hair and a small butt? then we'll talk..   ;)  
oh, and Paige, I have an instrument, want to see it?, its a big one, with strings and little knobs... oh!, little knobs

mankie

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2003, 10:28:00 am »

jadetree, if you had an instrument, im' sure you'd beat it.... but that won't guarantee my liking of you. are you tall-ish, lanky, with dark hair and a small butt? then we'll talk..    ;)  
oh, and Paige, I have an instrument, want to see it?, its a big one, with strings and little knobs... oh!, little knobs [/b]
Paige, if you hold my instrument right it will fit perfectly under your chin, then if you rub your bow across it the right way, it will make beautiful music for you!

paige

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2003, 10:30:00 am »
  oh, and Paige, I have an instrument, want to see it?, its a big one, with strings and little knobs... oh!, little knobs
oh mr sassypants....

little knobs are child's play..
 i'm sure your instrument is the size of a child's fiddle.. if you're lucky..  ;)

paige

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2003, 10:33:00 am »
Originally posted by mankie:
  Paige, if you hold my instrument right it will fit perfectly under your chin, then if you rub your bow across it the right way, it will make beautiful music for you!
i like the sound of that, mank.  :p

vansmack

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2003, 10:57:00 am »
   are you tall-ish, lanky, with dark hair and a small butt? then we'll talk..   ;)  
Hi Paige, I'm vansmack.  

I could just about guarantee you will not find a taller, lanky, dark haired guy with a smaller arse than mine.

I've got many a board member backing on this one.
27>34

paige

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2003, 11:12:00 am »
Originally posted by vansmack:
 Hi Paige, I'm vansmack.  

I could just about guarantee you will not find a taller, lanky, dark haired guy with a smaller arse than mine.

I've got many a board member backing on this one.
mmm hello smackie! tan or fair-skinned? fill me in on your lovely little lanky face.   ;)

vansmack

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2003, 11:24:00 am »
  mmm hello smackie! tan or fair-skinned? fill me in on your lovely little lanky face.    ;)  
Oh, fair skinned of British proportions....
27>34

paige

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2003, 11:26:00 am »
Originally posted by vansmack:

mmm hello smackie! tan or fair-skinned? fill me in on your lovely little lanky face.     :D  
 oh smackie. we might be meant to be. more so than markie and me......haha