Author Topic: weird shit you think only you do/did  (Read 19837 times)

Frank Gallagher

Re: weird shit you think only you do/did
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2007, 01:15:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:

Originally posted by P Harmony:
  Ahh, see! There is always someone in the group who has to test me at the table.

Smackie, you are totally that person.
I wish I were more mature, but I'm just not.

We have a friend who is lactose intolerant, and everytime we're out with her, in order to get over my frustrations of her 30 minute ordering process, I order extra cheese on everything I ordered and always get a milkshake. [/b]
I just wouldn't go out for a meal with anyone who took that long to order, friend or no friend.

It's like people who order something from the menu then completely change it. Changing one thing is fine, but........ "I'll have the schnergleberger salad, but no olives, and I'll have plum tomatoes instead of cherry, oh, and no blue cheese, but goats cheese instead" just pisses me off, pick something you actually like from the menu that the restaurant has spent hours compiling, or find a restaurant that has food on the menu that you like........Or morons who go into McDonalds then custom order a burger. "Give me a big Mac but no pickle" HEY TWAT!!! DON'T WANT THE PICKLE??? THEN TAKE THE FUCKER OFF!!!!

:mad:

ggw

« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2007, 01:27:00 pm »
Originally posted by Roadbike Mankie:
 I just wouldn't go out for a meal with anyone who took that long to order, friend or no friend.

It's like people who order something from the menu then completely change it. Changing one thing is fine, but........ "I'll have the schnergleberger salad, but no olives, and I'll have plum tomatoes instead of cherry, oh, and no blue cheese, but goats cheese instead" just pisses me off, pick something you actually like from the menu that the restaurant has spent hours compiling, or find a restaurant that has food on the menu that you like........Or morons who go into McDonalds then custom order a burger. "Give me a big Mac but no pickle" HEY TWAT!!! DON'T WANT THE PICKLE??? THEN TAKE THE FUCKER OFF!!!!

:mad:  
I can't fathom how anyone could ever call you "a miserable old git."

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2007, 01:53:00 pm »
How about idiots who wait in-line at Starbucks then when they get up to the counter spend 10  minutes deciding what they want....couldn't they have figured that out while they were waiting in line?

I'm not a miserable old git, I just have a low tolerance for stupidity and ignorance.