Author Topic: Would you really?  (Read 26508 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Would you really?
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2007, 06:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by 6949:
  and  Josh Paul the bass player from suicidal tendencies/daughtry.
how the hell does one go from ST to daughtry, and still remain on your would-actually-date list?!?

Originally posted by vansmack:

Originally posted by bnyced0:
 Good point, Elisha might even warrant my no blondes exemption, and Girl Next Door was surprisingly good...ok it's true, I'd return her call...
Exaclty.  24?!!?  Did you not see Girl Next Door?  I purchased the unrated version as soon as it came out.  A bit of a let down, but she's still gorgeous. [/b]
smack, lest we forget: she's into hockey.  not only will she encourage you to spend evenings watching the game, she can score you some rink-side tickets.  i've had a thing for elisha since 24 season 1 too, but having seen her in interviews since has assured me that she's interesting to talk to.  she has some party-girl in her but not too much, as far as i can tell.

speaking of cute blond girl-next-door-type, anybody else interested in a date with katherine heigl?  i sure am.  caught my interest in the "roswell" series, hasn't been bad in grey's anatomy either (based on the few episodes that i've seen).  she's very smart, well spoken, and a hottie.  the girlfriend is also a fan, said that i had a free pass on heigl.  done, and done.  

a few pics (IMDB isn't letting me link directly):
 pic 1  
 pic 2
 pic 3
 pic 4
<sig>