Author Topic: System of a Down?  (Read 23055 times)

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
Re: System of a Down?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2005, 03:12:00 pm »
Originally posted by hitmeintheface:
  NU metal?  What the fuck do you consider soad, because I'd consider them NU metal.
I'd go with more on the Prog Rock side than Nu-Metal.

Slipknot lol please Mick can be such a baby. Judging from the way you want to send your pic to everyone, must mean you think you're Billy Badass and some big metalhead dude. I'll still put my money on ThatGuy. Do you really think we care what you look like?

For the record, yes I've heard of Trivium and happen to like some of their stuff.

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3

sonickteam2

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2005, 03:12:00 pm »
 Hell, I'll email everyone a pick of me; guarantee you won't talk shit then.  
just cause you are fat doesnt mean you can kick anyones ass....

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2005, 03:13:00 pm »
fyi - it's dork hipsters or elitest pricks
T.Rex

SalParadise

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2005, 03:15:00 pm »
*grabs popcorn*

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2005, 03:16:00 pm »
Originally posted by SalParadise:
  *grabs popcorn*
post of the week  :D
T.Rex

hitmeintheface

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2005, 03:17:00 pm »
Man, you guys are so fucking mean, I'm sorry.  Could you stop with the comments please?

vansmack

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2005, 03:18:00 pm »
Originally posted by SalParadise:
  *grabs popcorn*
Brilliant.
27>34

sonickteam2

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2005, 03:19:00 pm »
Originally posted by HoyaParanoia:

oh, and can you please stick around for a while?  i like having someone here to personally confirm all the characterizations i make on this board.  have any emo friends you could invite over?
we dont need anyone here making you think you are more right than you already do  ;)

andyrichter

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2005, 03:22:00 pm »
  Ya know, it's funny, everyone's judging my IQ from a two paragraph statement that I typed in like a minute, but from the looks of the system fans in line last night, it's definitely safe to say they spent their last 30 dollars and probably dropped out of high school.  I wish this place had like pictures of everyone on here because that would be fucking hilarious, all of those against me are probably the biggest fucking dorks.  Hell, I'll email everyone a pick of me; guarantee you won't talk shit then.  And to the statement about slipknot fans having a low IQ, How the fuck could you possibly know that?  Slipknot is so much fucking better than soad.  So much more energy, not a bunch of pussies crying about the flu, whoopty doo, I'm an armenian jew.  Has anyone heard of trivium?  Check them out, now the're a hard hitting, high energy band.  Ascendancy in stores now, check it out bitches!
My judgment of your intelligence comes from your interpretation that system is an anti-America bashing band.  Its also been confirmed by the internet tough guy smack talk.  Do post a pic.  I bet you got barb wire tattoos and bulging biceps to admire.  Or direct us to your myspace page.  Or, we can meet up tomorrow, no joke at the 930 club at noon.  We'll see who the real life tough guy is.

hitmeintheface

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2005, 03:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by andyrichter:

Ya know, it's funny, everyone's judging my IQ from a two paragraph statement that I typed in like a minute, but from the looks of the system fans in line last night, it's definitely safe to say they spent their last 30 dollars and probably dropped out of high school.  I wish this place had like pictures of everyone on here because that would be fucking hilarious, all of those against me are probably the biggest fucking dorks.  Hell, I'll email everyone a pick of me; guarantee you won't talk shit then.  And to the statement about slipknot fans having a low IQ, How the fuck could you possibly know that?  Slipknot is so much fucking better than soad.  So much more energy, not a bunch of pussies crying about the flu, whoopty doo, I'm an armenian jew.  Has anyone heard of trivium?  Check them out, now the're a hard hitting, high energy band.  Ascendancy in stores now, check it out bitches!
My judgment of your intelligence comes from your interpretation that system is an anti-America bashing band.  Its also been confirmed by the internet tough guy smack talk.  Do post a pic.  I bet you got barb wire tattoos and bulging biceps to admire.  Or direct us to your myspace page.  Or, we can meet up tomorrow, no joke at the 930 club at noon.  We'll see who the real life tough guy is. [/b]
What, do you work there?  Great job.

sonickteam2

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2005, 03:27:00 pm »
   Or, we can meet up tomorrow, no joke at the 930 club at noon.  We'll see who the real life tough guy is.
the average age of the board has dropped by at least 8 years in the last week alone.......

vansmack

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2005, 03:27:00 pm »
Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?
27>34

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2005, 03:30:00 pm »
 Or, we can meet up tomorrow, no joke at the 930 club at noon.  We'll see who the real life tough guy is.
No, fuck that, dude, tell him to meet you at the football field after 6th period! All of the girls gym class will see him go down!

Seriously, what the hell, people?

andyrichter

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2005, 03:32:00 pm »
 What, do you work there?  Great job.
UH-OH! Metalhead tough guy wants to give a go at my job status!  That's cute.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2005, 03:33:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam3:

Originally posted by HoyaParanoia:

oh, and can you please stick around for a while?  i like having someone here to personally confirm all the characterizations i make on this board.  have any emo friends you could invite over?
we dont need anyone here making you think you are more right than you already do   ;)  [/b]
you're gay !!!!
(o|o)