Author Topic: Muse Roll Call  (Read 23557 times)

xcanuck

Re: Muse Roll Call
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2004, 10:42:00 am »
We'll be at the show....assuming we haven't packed up and moved back to Canada (land of the free, home of the fucking cold).

I'll be the one lobbing lemons at Matt Bellamy all night.

bearman🐻

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2004, 10:58:00 am »
I'm going and know someone that has (or had) an extra.

redsock

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2004, 11:57:00 am »
Originally posted by Relaxer:
  I'm another one that...

...has been posting on this board long enough to know that this is not the place for ticket requests.
I've actually found the 930 regulars to be qquite accomodating for other boardies if they have extras. Which is why i come here first.

Guiny

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2004, 12:01:00 pm »
Originally posted by redsock:

I'm another one that...

...has been posting on this board long enough to know that this is not the place for ticket requests.
I've actually found the 930 regulars to be qquite accomodating for other boardies if they have extras. Which is why i come here first. [/b]
Don't listen to them, do whatcha gotta do big man!

Dandy01

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2004, 01:13:00 pm »
I'd love to go but am ticketless.. Bunnyman?

eltee

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2004, 01:32:00 pm »

I'm another one that...

I've actually found the 930 regulars to be qquite accomodating for other boardies if they have extras. Which is why i come here first. [/b]
he meant the location of the thread...

redsock

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2004, 01:52:00 pm »
  Ok, so it's a week away, but I need to...

...post in the proper forum for ticket requests.

Better to start early. So who's going?
just caught this... funny. But it was meant to be a roll call first, me begging for tickets second.

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2004, 03:16:00 pm »
  just caught this... funny. But it was meant to be a roll call first, me begging for tickets second.
s'why i didn't delete the thread.

bearman🐻

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2004, 04:10:00 pm »
Sorry Dandy01, I promised the ticket to Redsock!

Dandy01

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2004, 04:15:00 pm »
Originally posted by bunnyman:
  Sorry Dandy01, I promised the ticket to Redsock!
Shucks!

Darth Ed

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2004, 04:36:00 am »
I'll be there and am very much looking forward to it!

Re: Metro. I've attended many, many concerts at the 9:30 Club and I've almost always taken the Metro. I've never had a problem walking to or from the Metro station. It's only about a block away and lots of other club patrons will be walking in the same direction. For what it's worth, most of the concerts I've attended at the 9:30 Club have ended closer to 11:40 than 11:30. The last Green line train to Greenbelt is ostensibly at 12:21am, but it's almost always about 5 minutes late. If you're going towards Greenbelt, you should haven't any problems at all catching the Metro. Indeed you'll probably end up waiting at the Metro station about 20-30 minutes, so you might want to bring a good book. If instead you need to catch the Green line train to Branch Ave. in order to transfer at Chinatown or L'Enfant Plaza or Metro Center, for example, then you need to be a lot more careful. You might want to skip the last song of the encore, for example, or at the very least move closer to the exit and be prepared to sprint to the Metro station. I think the last Branch Avenue train is at 11:48pm (double check the Last Train sign at the Metro Station before you leave!), but it's often a couple minutes early. I usually see a half dozen people or more get stranded at the Metro station following a 9:30 Club concert nearly every time. Moral of the story: If you're coming to DC from out of town and then taking the Metro, park at the Greenbelt station instead of some station on the Red or Orange lines, for example. See   http://www.wmata.com/   for more info on train schedules, etc.

K8teebug

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2004, 08:55:00 am »
I'm going...no extras though.  Can't wait to see them headline for a change!!!!!!!!!

helicon1

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2004, 12:35:00 pm »
Bring on the Zutons!    :)

Seriously, between Muse/Zutons and Interpol/Secret Machines... These are two very strong shows back-2-back.

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2004, 01:04:00 pm »
Yikes - I forgot this is show is this coming Monday.  I'll be there.

Arthwys

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2004, 03:18:00 pm »
I'll be there intently watching the bassist.  I've had a blast recently trying to master the basslines from Absolution.
Emrys