Author Topic: Muse Roll Call  (Read 23553 times)

joz

Re: Muse Roll Call
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2004, 05:34:00 pm »
sorry for my pissy post earlier...i guess i'm generally fed up with the apathy and lack of personal responsibility in the nation right now. "maybe i should have voted on tuesday...oh well." "guess i should have bought muse tickets before they sold out."

sorry that you didn't get tickets dandy. i'll keep my eyes peeled for extras.  i know there a few up on ebay now.

Dandy01

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2004, 05:43:00 pm »
thanks joz, no prob.  i dealt with missmia and i think she's running a muse ticket racket!

only1iknow

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2004, 06:09:00 pm »
Not to split hairs, but Muse played Metro Cafe in DC in April 2000. Loudest gig I've ever been to in my life. I imagine the accoustics will be much better this time around.   ;)  

It is good to see that the show will be well attended.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2004, 06:23:00 pm »
i seem to recall this event, didn't go though
T.Rex

vansmack

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2004, 06:33:00 pm »
Originally posted by joz:
  actually, i was specifically thinking of a person posting as "MissMia" on the ticket xchange that was begging for muse tix every couple of days. then, i saw her post "i have an xtra. pm me" to someone looking for muse tickets. now, she's back on there begging for tix again.  what the fuck? is she selling them on ebay?  people are paying $40 a ticket on there...
Was noticing that myself:

Have

Need
27>34

daisybell27

« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2004, 06:45:00 pm »
im going too.  i cant wait...and was wondering, is anyone crazy like me and going to other shows too?  philly or ny?

sonickteam2

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2004, 07:59:00 pm »
Originally posted by daisybell27:
  im going too.  i cant wait...and was wondering, is anyone crazy like me and going to other shows too?  philly or ny?
as i said earlier, i am going to Philly.

aniym

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2004, 10:26:00 pm »
wow, it's really great to see serious muse fans around the board! heck, it's just great to see even casual muse fans around the board...had no idea muse had that many fans...i've definitely damaged my eyes watching spotty bootlegs of their werchter, pinkpop and glastonbury performances, so it'll be great seeing them in the flesh for once...even if i don't get to watch them trash their instruments post-show.
 see you monday!

dyssocial

« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2004, 11:48:00 pm »
I'm going to be there ... even if I have to leave class early to get there (class ends at 7:15, lucky me). I've been a Muse fan for quite, quite a while -- this will be the second time I've been able to see them, though. The first was at Curiosa, and I can only imagine how amazing they're going to be in such a small venue. I cannot fucking wait for this one.

sonickteam2

« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2004, 02:47:00 am »
just got back from Philly show

best show of the year...hands down.

more later....

steerpike

« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2004, 03:28:00 am »
I'll be there.  And attention ladies, I just got out of a rather long relationship and am in need of a lovely distraction.  I'm good-looking, emotionally vulnerable, and on the prowl!  Hope to see you there!

Jaguär

« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2004, 01:10:00 pm »
Did Tinygee just open a new account?   :roll:

sonickteam2

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2004, 09:55:00 am »
Ok, so Philadelphia on Saturday night.  

First off, I love the Electric Factory.  Its very big, but open and you can really walk pretty freely around the place, even when its sold out.

Unless you have a drink, then you cant go downstairs. which sucks sorta, but oh well. no one spills thier drink on ya!

Muse came out just rocking. and kept it up all set long

songs played were
 (and i do forget which order but this is CLOSE)

New Born
 The Small Print
 Absolution
 Thoughts of A Dying Athiest
 Hysteria
 Sober
 Micro-Cuts
 Butterflies And Hurricanes
 Citizen Erased
 Apocalypse Please
 Time Is Running Out
 Plug-In Baby
 Stockholm Syndrome

they played some new song, and i think there were 15 altogether, but its monday, i am tired.

butterflies and Hurricanes is so great live, and the end of the show ends up being a little crazy too.

the crowd was just going nuts. a full blown mosh pit was in dead center, but even the sides (where we were) we jumping and dancing like crazy.

hope tonights crowd can match that energy.

Muse, i know, will.  They are on top of thier game right now.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2004, 09:56:00 am »
kinda sounds like a limp bizkit concert...
T.Rex

ratioci nation

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2004, 10:13:00 am »
Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
  kinda sounds like a limp bizkit concert...
or a sex pistols show